WY pronghorn draw results?

I all goes as planned we will have to fill about 10 tags! Butcher city over here!!!

FOTIS":o31mtvb6 said:
I all goes as planned we will have to fill about 10 tags! Butcher city over here!!!

Man, that is a great feeling isn't it Fotis. I don't particularly enjoy butchering but I do enjoy having my freezer stocked with prime protein..

I hate it also but it can be fun with a bunch of friends like JD338 George Samaras and their ladies! Just add wine and cigars!

FOTIS":14gnwjq4 said:
That's a fair bit.
Good luck to you and your party of rascalions. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2 more days. My credit card was charged but I think that is common practice to charge all of them and then if you don't draw, you get a refund. Looking forward to the 20th.

wisconsinteacher":1yum376j said:
2 more days. My credit card was charged but I think that is common practice to charge all of them and then if you don't draw, you get a refund. Looking forward to the 20th.

yes sir

wisconsinteacher":30tugjkr said:

At least you know you're in the running. Good luck to you.

FOTIS":3hqdzjhi said:
I hate it also but it can be fun with a bunch of friends like JD338 George Samaras and their ladies! Just add wine and cigars!
and some Woodford reserve. (y)

2 days and counting.

JD338

They will be available 19 June, at 10am, mst according to the draw results page.

Back