Year End Reflections

MrMinks2

Beginner
Oct 29, 2014
Well Everyone, to me it's been a profoundly good year. I joined this forum not long ago and to say that it has been a great wealth of information would absolutely be a gross understatement! Thanks to the input from the "old timers" and everyone else I have upgraded my reloading capabilities immensely. Of particular note were purchases of Wilson Case Trimming/Preparation tools, Redding VLD and Competition dies as well as benefitting from numerous primer and powder recommendations.

Special shouts out to Dr. Mike (who never seems to tire of providing quick load information), Elmer Thud (in Bonnie Scotland) Guy Miner and all of my Canadian acquaintances who liked my dead coyote!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!.

Phil

And a blessed and merry Christmas to you and yours, Phil. May you be blessed with a joyous and prosperous New Year. These wishes are extended to all posting here. It has been a fascinating year with the old duffer here slowing up somewhat due to knees wearing out. Still able to get out and hunt, which was great. However, it was one of the least productive years since I began carrying a rifle into the field. However, new friends and the joy of time with old friends has more than compensated for whatever potential for disappointment there may have arisen.

It has been a busy year for me with the 35Whelen AI and I would like to thank everyone who helped me on that journey which is still continuing since I have barely scratched the surface finding what it's potential will be with the variety of bullets I have for it. Though game wasn't plentiful where I hunted I still enjoyed being out in the woods and exploring different areas .
I would also like to extend the wishes of a Blessed and very Merry Christmas to everyone here and may you and your family have a safe Holiday.

Merry Christmas and a blessed holiday to all the wonderful folks here on the Nosler site. A great group I must say and you guys and gals make it most enjoyable to come and visit.
David

Merry Christmas to you all my friends.

I appreciate all of the help and friendly advice. I also appreciate no one kicking the apple box out from under me when I am perched on top preaching the "gospel of the .30-06" like I often do. ;)

And a Happy New Year!

Dale

This is without a doubt the best and most informative forum that I visit with great people who are more than willing to answer questions and help others. Thanks to all who have helped me out since I've been posting here. Merry Christmas to all and a very Blessed Happy New Year! Mike

Merry Christmas to All!

Yes, been an interesting year for me, neck surgery and complications... kept me from shooting my rifles much at all, but I'm pretty much recovered from all that - more or less - and have been doing an awful lot of handgun shooting. Did get in quite a bit of camping, bicycle time, and a few great Jeep trips.

Many thanks to Nosler, for providing this forum, where we can discuss all sorts of things related to firearms, loading, hunting, and the great outdoors!

Hope the new year brings happiness and prosperity to all!

Guy

Merry Christmas to you all and to another great year of shooting and hunting. Been a good year in the field for me with friends and family.

Looking forward to 2016.

Merry Christmas to everyone and also many thanks for the input on all questions asked. I've spent time perusing other forums and none comes close to the friendliness and knowledge offered on this site. Again, best wishes and try not to eat tooooo much.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! It does my heart good to see (hear) someone actually say merry Christmas. I had to "correct" one of the bigwigs at my job when he told me happy holidays. I told him he could always say merry Christmas to me. He said he got his hands slapped earlier in the week for saying just that.

Anyways, thanks for always having a sound, speedy reply to questions, and for posting usable information.

I don't have a lot of time to spend on forums, but this is the best one I've seen.

merry Christmas, happy new years!

D

Yes, Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone! There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and I am glad to be able to be a part of it. Thank you everyone who makes this site possible!

filmjunkie4ever":oha1o386 said:
Merry Christmas to you all my friends.

I appreciate all of the help and friendly advice. I also appreciate no one kicking the apple box out from under me when I am perched on top preaching the "gospel of the .30-06" like I often do. ;)

And a Happy New Year!

Dale

Hey Dale, I just noticed where you hail from. I too have a .30-06 that I bought in 1971 that remains my favorite. Get this, I purchased the rifle at "Buky's Village", 475 "A" Street, Idaho Falls Idaho!

Small world :mrgreen:

I had a great year, my wife recovered 100% from a heart attack she had a year ago yesterday. She is the light of my life. I have recovered 90% from rotator cup surgery in April, had a great fire season with 47 days in the field. Met and made new friends and had an outstanding elk season. For me a perfect year. God bless all here and may your lives also be blessed.

Gentlemen, I am originally from Eastern Oregon, the John Day Valley to be a little more specific. I was transferred here in 2012 for work. I know Ririe area pretty well Bill, I have hunted both deer and elk in the Caribou National Forest as well as the Tex Creek Area.

There is still a gun shop on "A" Street downtown but it's got a new name these days.

It is a small world. :)

Dale

Merry Christmas Ladies and Gentleman, and a prosperous New Year to all.

I enjoy being here, great group of people and a vast knowledge base for sure.

Thanks one and all,
Howard

A very Merry Christmas to all at this site, and to hunters and shooters around the world.
May God Bless you and keep you in the coming year.

Thanks to all who gave me advice since I signed up a couple months ago.

Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year to You and your Families and Friends.

Thanks to each of you for all the education and entertainment received since joining the Nosler Site.

Back