You Darn enablers!!!!!!

That is a cat hair catching towel on the couch, where they like to sleep. LOL

I knew there had to be an explanation. When tastes in rifles runs to the exquisite, it is incongruous to imagine that interior decorating would be ignored.

Is the good Doctor saying we're a bunch of bums because we have a taste for beautiful rifles? :roll: :lol: :wink:

truck driver":1e8ytuot said:
Is the good Doctor saying we're a bunch of bums because we have a taste for beautiful rifles? :roll: :lol: :wink:

:? :?:

DrMike":1hobfj22 said:
truck driver":1hobfj22 said:

I didn't mean to confuse you my friend, maybe my choice of words were wrong. Usually the better half takes care of decor and we just pay the bill and yes we would rather spend money on nice guns than nice tapestries. Heck even my prize game mounts have been regulated to the office since the living room has been painted and new hard wood floor put down. I'm surprised she lets me keep my lap top on a stand in the living room now. :lol:
Right now she has brought out some of her prized Santa Claus collection too decorate for Christmas and the back room which I call the Santa room is still packed with them. She has costumed carved wood Santa's that cost me more than any gun I've bought and you could have bought a new Nosler M48 for the price of one of them. But it makes her happy and I get to go hunting and fish with no questions asked along with the purchase of an occasional rifle here or there.

Yup, it works that way. As the saying goes, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

DrMike":v9yre97g said:
truck driver":v9yre97g said:

No the opposite Good taste in one is parallel to the other.

Thanks for setting me straight Fotis. Sometimes being a dumb truck driver gets me into trouble with words since most the time I only had myself to talk to and made for some interesting conversation. :roll: :lol:

filmjunkie4ever":1i6wlr4g said:
DrMike":1i6wlr4g said:
Yup, it works that way. As the saying goes, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."
Yeah and if shes unhappy enough you'll only have with half your stuff...or less......I speak from experience.

Back