Zimbabwe, Africa July-Aug 2011 (pic hvy)

Rhoden101":3ra9udcx said:
Very nice animals, waiting for my chance! Any plans to go back for dangerous game?

Yes I do plan on returning for a few more of the dangerous game & plains game. I have the cape buffalo and leopard and would still like to get a lion, bull elephant and nile crocodile. The rhino and hippo are not high on my list at the moment but you never know. I would also like to hunt another cape buffalo if possible as it was a very exciting and tough hunt.
Africa will have to wait a couple of years as my next hunt is going to be in Alaska for brown bear and moose. Still planning it out and not sure if i'll make this fall or next year. I would also like to take a black bear, wolf, caribou, dall sheep, mountain goat, etc ... etc ...
So many good hunts and so little time :?

For common plains game I have become fond of European style mounts. The first trip I wanted almost everything done with a shoulder mount (a big cost), but have ended up taking better on later trips. With the Euro mounts it is easier to replace a mount with a better one. I don't have the room (or the room in the budget) to display everything.

Back