SWFA SS 10X

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
Been looking for one of these and was wondering if anyone has a spare they would be willing to sell?

I am not sure I have a spare 10X, I might have a 6X though. I'd have to look.

Going on an air rifle?

SJB358":5comdzvh said:
I am not sure I have a spare 10X, I might have a 6X though. I'd have to look.

Going on an air rifle?
Thanks for responding Scotty.
It is going on an air rifle and 6x would work but would like something with more Mag to see small targets, it is going on a rifle that would be primarily for hunting but needs to focus down to 10yds for close shots and 50yds is probably the max range I will shoot with it since it's a .25 and really looses velocity fast with the big pellets and very loopy.

The thing is a cannon and will shoot thru 3/4" thick ply wood/chip board at 30yds.
Hope to kill some ground hogs with it. Right now having trouble finding a scope that will handle the recoil.

Attachments

• KIMG0702.jpeg
    KIMG0702.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 1,100
Okay. The 6x will work if it gives you the magnification you need. It’ll adjust down to 10 yards to infinity and if you break one on a rifle, you’d be the first I met.

SJB358":28qw7c1h said:
Okay. The 6x will work if it gives you the magnification you need. It’ll adjust down to 10 yards to infinity and if you break one on a rifle, you’d be the first I met.
I have a Vortex 4-12 that I c an slide on and check it a 6X and see if 6X will work for me.

LOL It wouldn't be me breaking the scope, a magnum spring air rifle will eat scopes just because with the forward and backward recoil motion they have plus the unusual vibration from the spring when it is fired. The scope on the rifle in the picture is mounted in a zero recoil scope mount that is spring loaded to help cut down on the scopes felt recoil and moves forward and backwards.

Back