S.H.O.T.S. bullets

bill smith

Beginner
Jul 5, 2017
my question is this..........what does "S.H.O.T.S." stand for?

periodically i see these bullets advertised on Shooters Pro Shop and the price is incredible. it is my understanding that these are primarily marketed in Australia and that they are a typical soft nose flat base bullet...nothing special like the ballistic tip or AccuBond or anything such as that. i have asked the people at SPS and i even called Nosler's customer service with this question and surprisingly i have not gotten an answer. the guy at Nosler said "....it just stands for shots."......not very revealing.

anyone know what this acronym stands for?? thanks.

yes they did. they told me it was a generic flat base, soft point bullet of the same category as a sierra flat base soft point....nothing special but relatively inexpensive and low tech. i am just curious what the acronym, S.H.O.T.S., stands for.

bill smith":1rgt092l said:
yes they did. they told me it was a generic flat base, soft point bullet of the same category as a sierra flat base soft point....nothing special but relatively inexpensive and low tech. i am just curious what the acronym, S.H.O.T.S., stands for.
ok thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back