375 H&H Dummy Rounds

5shot

Handloader
Jan 13, 2016
I'd like to get 5 or 6 dummy rounds for a Leather Project I'm working on for the SHOT show. Anyone have some scrap brass and a few pills they could put together for me?

Let me know how much $$$$ and I'll get the funds on the way.

BTW - need these ASAP as I leave in 2 weeks for the show.

Thanks,

John

Ya, I can throw a few together for you. I'll leave out the powder and primer K?

Guy

Perfect...don't need the powder or primer, just the bullet. It's for a display of an ammo carrier. I'll PM you the address and you can let me know what I owe you.

Thanks,

John

Guy Miner":hy1mb04p said:
Okay John, loaded 'em up a few minutes ago. 300 gr Hornady solids. :)

Guy

Man, giving away your good Rockchuck ammo!

Boy that's a perfect round and bullet weight for chipmunks.
I once shot one with a 158gr pistol bullet out of my TC Contender 35 Rem.
Dang thing sat chirping at me for an hour and I had had enough of the little bugger.
I can hear Alvin calling me now Shoot Me Shoot Me :)o) :)o) :)o)
In all seriousness 5shot what type of holder are you promoting ? A picture of the product here might be nice since some might be interested in it.

truck driver":3odrdkyi said:
In all seriousness 5shot what type of holder are you promoting ? A picture of the product here might be nice since some might be interested in it.

I'll have it completed shortly. Nothing earth shattering, just a good, high quality piece. Probably will have some Pachyderm accent on it. I mostly focus on my holsters, but I like to take one or two unique pieces to display.

UPS has the package. They optimistically think delivery tomorrow. Not sure about that with this snowstorm.

Snow??? it snowed here last night and was 32F now it's 52F and cloudy skies. Don't you love global warming?
5shot do you have anything in 300/338 Win and maybe Elk accents?
I bet you could sell some to the members here.

fremont":37jzxz4d said:
I'll load some up and drive them to you if you can get me show admission.... ;o)

They've really clamped down on passes in the last few years. I used to get a pass for $20, and this year when I went to register it was $350. You also used to be able to get passes for just about anyone, but now they have to have an email with your business IP address and you have to submit a pay stub.

Luckily, I am working at a friend's booth, so he ended up taking care of the pass.

Here is the first completed ammo carrier. This is a Safari type that puts the emphasis on ease and speed of access. I will be doing some in the future that have snap flaps to retain the ammo. The front of this one is Elephant hide.

45788517355_b97b6f5c30_c.jpg

39738949603_b55ba4a273_c.jpg

Very nice!!!

What do you charge for that?
Would love one for my 416 Taylor and one for my 376 Steyr.
Heck, would love one for my 375 Win and one for my 356 Win too!

Also, would you/do you make a belt carriers for spare rifle magazines and revolver speed loaders?

Blkram":1jtzsmqs said:
Very nice!!!

What do you charge for that?
Would love one for my 416 Taylor and one for my 376 Steyr.
Heck, would love one for my 375 Win and one for my 356 Win too!

Also, would you/do you make a belt carriers for spare rifle magazines and revolver speed loaders?

I do make mag and speed loader pouches, as well as speed strip carriers.

As for the cartridge carrier, Looks like they are going to run about $80, and exotics will run more (shark, elephant, cape buffalo).

John
Gun nut":1jtzsmqs said:
Awesome! Excellent quality job 5shot.
Duane

Thank you.

Guy Miner":1jtzsmqs said:
Wow! :shock:

That looks great.

Much appreciated.

Back