Quickload Data for .270 Win and Nosler 130 E Tip?

preacher

Handloader
Aug 19, 2012
Can someone help me out with some Data for this bullet from a 22" barrel, please? Are they "softer" than the Barnes TTSX or harder to open, etc? I know nothing about them, never loaded them before ( Nor the GMX, come to think of it!)Thanks

Never mind, Nosler's Load Data will work for me "if" I ever decide to try any of them. :)

I’m a little surprised no one commented. I have not used GMX or etips, and experimented with tsx. My impression is the GMX is the softest of the three. I think Barnes is the hardest, but that’s based on impressions. I know I love the Barnes Tipped muzzleloader bullet at Barnes HP in 45/70. Definitely open, definitely penetrate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the TTSX definitely opens quicker than the TSX, but neither made any difference, they worked fine. I live right down the road from Barnes and have used them since late 80's. I guess you could say I am "loyal", ha. I like them because I can take an animal from almost any angle, if I wanted to. Sometimes I don't care and other times I "really, really want to", ha

Back