Wyoming Game and Fish draw results

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
........will be announced in 80 minutes!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10 am today

Well I got a moose tag this year. Area 25 Big Piney. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Then I applied for.........
elk
mule deer/Whitetail
Antelope

Congratulations on the moose tag. Should be a great hunt for you!

338-378 Bee time for Mr Moose :twisted: !!!!!

Draw results to be available in 16 minutes...

The countdown is killing me! :grin:

Hoping for deer and antelope tags again.

Guy

FOTIS":26i8x2ds said:

Man, don't you have anything bigger Fotis? I am not sure why people always try to use trick maneuvers when taking big game :lol:

Guy Miner":26i8x2ds said:

Guy

Good luck Guy! Which are in Wyoming are you planning to hunt? I need to pick your brain a little. My brother and I have 4-5 points for each species and I think I'd like to cash them in next year.

Guy Miner":25jm9z2i said:
WOO HOO! I drew. :grin:

Wyoming, I'll see you in October.

Congrats buddy! That's great news!

You going to take that fancy 7mm out and warm it up?

SJB358":2nuakvm1 said:
FOTIS":2nuakvm1 said:

Man, don't you have anything bigger Fotis? I am not sure why people always try to use trick maneuvers when taking big game :lol:

Guy Miner":2nuakvm1 said:

Guy

Good luck Guy! Which are in Wyoming are you planning to hunt? I need to pick your brain a little. My brother and I have 4-5 points for each species and I think I'd like to cash them in next year.

So far, I've always drawn, but I hunt a ranch in northeast Wyoming. The area is mostly private land, involving pay-to-hunt fees, and a lot of guys don't want to do that so the draw is fairly easy, even without points. This is the 5th time I've applied for these two tags, and the fifth time I've been drawn. Every other year: 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 and now 2020. Always a good hunt!

Copied from the Wyoming website:

License TypeResultsArea/Type
NONRESIDENT DEER SPECIAL
Successful
C
NONRESIDENT ANTELOPE SPECIAL
Successful
018-1

In recent years some of the hunters haven't been drawn for one tag or another, but up until a few years ago, the rancher tells me it was a 100% draw.

Guy

noslerpartition":1a3rwcbi said:
Very cool.
Waiting to see the trophy pictutes in fall...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

Thanks. I love that hunt. Started hunting that ranch every other year in 2012. Two days after my hunt is over in Wyoming, general deer season opens here in Washington. I should have time to get home (it's nearly 1,000 miles) shower, wash my hunting clothes, and get going again!

Typically I do well on this hunt, but it's a real hunt. Sometimes it's been difficult to find and/or get a shot at one or both species.

Guy

I drew a doe mule deer tag, but none of the 3 of us drew for "any (i.e. public or private) land" doe antelope permits.

Note that we hunt in an area that is vastly private; we've scouted the few public tracts and there really isn't anywhere to easily hunt. How they sold out of tags for a generally impossible-to-hunt area is beyond me.

We try for the any-land tags because the ranch we hunt has a landlocked piece of public next door that we can hunt too, so it's good to have flexible tags. The last 2 years tags haven't been a problem. Demand this year is surely increased!

Back