Wyoming Game and Fish draw results

Well, congrats on the doe mule deer tag, and kind of a bummer about no antelope tags.

The ranch where I hunt doesn't allow hunting of does, the rancher is trying to increase the size of the antelope and mule deer herds on his property. He's got about 40,000 acres in Wyoming and I don't know how much of the ranch is in Montana. A pretty fair sized chunk!

Ya - the tag situation is changing. My hunting buddy only drew deer, no antelope for him this year. Used to be that the tags there were pretty much 100%.

Best of luck on your hunt!

Guy

I also drew 2 antelope buck/doe but no deer and elk.

Deer I can do general, elk is general IF I decide to go. Season coincides with moose.

338-378 Bee time for Mr Moose :twisted: !!!!!

Man, don't you have anything bigger Fotis? I am not sure why people always try to use trick maneuvers when taking big game :lol:

You know I do Scotty! LOL

Congrats to you Fotis!
Congrats to Guy!

I would say you guys are well set for this fall!

Hawk

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

FOTIS":gt1trqui said:
Well I got a moose tag this year. Area 25 Big Piney. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Then I applied for.........
elk
mule deer/Whitetail
Antelope

Best of luck on the moose hunt Fotis! (y)

Guy

Congrats on your tags boys! We expect good stories and PICS!! Officially jealous, but glad for all who will be going! CL

Guy Miner":knrfbm6v said:
Well, congrats on the doe mule deer tag, and kind of a bummer about no antelope tags.

The ranch where I hunt doesn't allow hunting of does, the rancher is trying to increase the size of the antelope and mule deer herds on his property. He's got about 40,000 acres in Wyoming and I don't know how much of the ranch is in Montana. A pretty fair sized chunk!

Ya - the tag situation is changing. My hunting buddy only drew deer, no antelope for him this year. Used to be that the tags there were pretty much 100%.

Best of luck on your hunt!

Guy

Interesting.

We found a friend-of-a-friend who lets us hunt on 3500 acres. Nobody else hunts there, and hasn't for years. They have them bunch up in their pasture in the winter, so are OK with us hunting whatever we wish.

Any-land tags would have been nice. Will have to now go for the private land tags next week.

Congratulations to all that drew in WY!
Fotis,
The highly coveted Shiras Moose tag is awesome! 338-378 Wby should be perfect moose medicine buddy!

JD338

JD338":aazoxtjd said:
Fotis,
The highly coveted Shiras Moose tag is awesome! 338-378 Wby should be perfect moose medicine buddy!

JD338

Thank you Jim!
225 TTSX at 3150 should be good.....

FOTIS":16xxdtp7 said:
JD338":16xxdtp7 said:
Fotis,

JD338

Thank you Jim!

Stunt Shooter :lol:

Put where it belongs, he will be dead before he knows it...
And knowing what you do on paper, I have no doubt you place the bullet right there.

SJB358":1rmf5f77 said:
FOTIS":1rmf5f77 said:
JD338":1rmf5f77 said:
Fotis,

JD338

Thank you Jim!

Stunt Shooter :lol:

LMAO Scottie..... :p :p :p :p :p

Seriously though this was my last group. Does that just about every time

Back