Notice: This site is not mobile friendly, we recommend you download tapatalk for a mobile friendly experience of our forum.

It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Shop Nosler

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 2:49 pm 

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:13 pm
Posts: 1459
***Copied from a friend's page***
"Here is my position on Donald Trump:
Make no mistake...I'm not posting this for debate (for those of you that love to debate every political thing I post!). I don’t seek or need commentary. It's ok if you don't agree because we are all entitled to our own opinions.
Just consider this...when you think the President is a jerk; he is. He’s a New Yorker. He’s crude and he can be rude. He gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hothead. He hits back; harder. The media hates it when he tweets. Why? Because he gets information out that they don’t want to report.
Let me tell you what else:
He’s a guy that demands performance. If you don't work as hard as he does; you're fired!
He is a guy that asks lots of questions. The questions he asks aren’t cloaked in fancy “political” phrases; they are “why the hell...” questions.
For decades the health industry has thrown away billions of face masks after one use. Trump asked, “why the hell are we throwing them away? Why not sterilize them and use them numerous times?” They called him stupid. What are they doing now? Sterilizing face masks.
He’s the guy that gets hospital ships readied in one week when it would have taken bureaucrats weeks or months to get it done.
He’s the guy that gets temporary hospitals built in three days. They said no way he could do it.
He’s the guy that gets auto industries to restructure to build ventilators in a business that’s highly regulated by agencies that move like sloths.
He’s the guy that asks “why aren’t we using drugs that might work on people that are dying; what the hell do we have to lose?”
He’s the guy that restricted travel from China when the Democrats and liberal media were screaming “xenophobia” and “racist.” Now they’re wanting to know why didn't he react sooner?
He’s the guy that campaigned on securing the border - protecting America - in the face of screaming Democrats and the liberal media. (Both Clinton and Obama talked about a crisis at the border and Obama did some things to address the crisis, but they proved insufficient.) When Trump shut down borders in the midst of the coronavirus virus, they screamed louder. Then the rest of the world followed suit, including the European Union with travel between their member countries. His policy is always 'America First.' For many years we have complained about sending billions abroad, while Americans suffer here. He's minimized that outflow of money.
Has he made mistakes? Yes.
Everyone I know has and does.
The “experts” wouldn’t and haven’t done any better.
Does he change his mind? Yes, who doesn't?
Trump is working harder than I’ve ever seen a President work. Twenty-four-hour days. He isn’t hiding in his office; he’s out front - Briefing - every day.
When he offers hope, they say he’s lying and when he’s straight forward, they say he should be hopeful. It’s a no-win situation, with the MSM, but he will not be deterred.
I’ll take this kind of leadership six days a week and twice on Sunday over a “polished, nice guy” politician who reads prepared speeches from a teleprompter and answers pre-scripted questions.
He is my President.

Paul B.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:08 pm 

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:09 pm
Posts: 4812
Location: Western Montana
I like it.

_________________
NRA LIFE MEMBER / RMEF / Montana Wild Sheep Foundation
Boone & Crockett Club / Montana Bow Hunters Association


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 4:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:19 pm
Posts: 459
F'n A Straight Skippy !


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:10 am 

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:23 pm
Posts: 2704
Location: Echo, Oregon
Yep!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:46 am 

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 am
Posts: 1087
The left wing media doesn't like him

The D.C. swamp doesn't like him

Nancy doesn't like him

those are three reasons right there why I do!


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:20 am 

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 9:05 am
Posts: 816
A Arsonist sets a house on fire with ten people in it, five people run out of the burring house, a Fireman comes on the scene and fights the fire and gets four out, unfortunately one person perished in the fire.
And Now You want to blame the Fireman for the loss of life ?

Today’s Media & Democratic’s Dumber than a Sack of Hammers. Just My .02 cents.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:04 pm 

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:50 am
Posts: 1325
Yep. I voted for President Trump the first time with reservations. There was never a question on who I was voting for President, but I didn't completely trust him. Since he was elected I'm 20 times more enthusiastic about him then when I first voted for him. No other man that I know of could've handled everything he's had to endure and stayed the course. He's the first President since Reagan that I can remember that has tried to do everything he said he would do.

He's crude, coarse, and lots of times I wish he'd either keep his mouth shut or use different words, but his determination of sticking to his promises has earned my respect and enthusiasm.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:04 pm 

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:42 am
Posts: 14975
Location: Washington State
Why is this in the hunting section?

There's a great off-topic section.

Guy


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:47 am 

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 37
I think you missed one, Racist.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:58 am 

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:49 pm
Posts: 32723
Location: Northern British Columbia
"Racist" is one of those words that has lost all meaning since it tossed around so casually. The word has become the slander of choice by those who have no argument. There are many things that can be said concerning the President that would be irrefutable, but racist is not an appellation that would stick, even if it still had any meaning.

_________________
Fortiorum fortia facta


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:39 am 

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 37
DrMike wrote:
"Racist" is one of those words that has lost all meaning since it tossed around so casually. The word has become the slander of choice by those who have no argument. There are many things that can be said concerning the President that would be irrefutable, but racist is not an appellation that would stick, even if it still had any meaning.

Sorry that is such an ignorant reply, I suggest you take the blinkers off and take a look around.
Racism is out there in many different guises.

I'm not against Trump for putting his country first, I applaud him for that, but presidential material, sadly not, any person who wants research into the feasibility of injecting disinfectant in to one's veins is not fit to be charge of such a great country.
I see he has withdrawn funding to the WHO, nice move, let all the other wealthy countries support the poorer countries, he is just positioning himself as he wants to get re-elected.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:33 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:10 pm
Posts: 5754
Location: British Columbia
England wrote:
DrMike wrote:
"Racist" is one of those words that has lost all meaning since it tossed around so casually. The word has become the slander of choice by those who have no argument. There are many things that can be said concerning the President that would be irrefutable, but racist is not an appellation that would stick, even if it still had any meaning.

Sorry that is such an ignorant reply, I suggest you take the blinkers off and take a look around.
Racism is out there in many different guises.

I'm not against Trump for putting his country first, I applaud him for that, but presidential material, sadly not, any person who wants research into the feasibility of injecting disinfectant in to one's veins is not fit to be charge of such a great country.
I see he has withdrawn funding to the WHO, nice move, let all the other wealthy countries support the poorer countries, he is just positioning himself as he wants to get re-elected.


He never said that about disinfectant, that was fake news. The corrupt establishment is fighting back with everything they have because their deeds are being exposed. The things that are being exposed are so shocking that many won't believe it even though it's true. I'm glad President Trump is in charge because not many could have handled the constant opposition from the fake news media.

_________________
Saving the world one 35 Whelen at a time :)


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:35 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:10 pm
Posts: 5754
Location: British Columbia
England, please watch this, it will shed some light on what's really going on.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzc ... ex=16&t=0s

_________________
Saving the world one 35 Whelen at a time :)


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:10 pm 

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:27 am
Posts: 567
gerry wrote:
England, please watch this, it will shed some light on what's really going on.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY8Nfzc ... ex=16&t=0s
I say thanks for that link. Would be a lot more believable for a lot of people if he’d have stayed out of the weeds on religion, someone praying over him, etc. So he’ll lose quite a few when that starts. An old pastor of mine said the thing wrong with religion is all the religious people.

Other than that, good vid. Awareness is a scary thing for the masses.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:10 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 12:42 am
Posts: 457
Location: Germany, Lower Saxony
Liked the connection with Hollywood, TeleVISION etc best...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:48 am 

Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 37
gerry wrote:
England wrote:
DrMike wrote:
"Racist" is one of those words that has lost all meaning since it tossed around so casually. The word has become the slander of choice by those who have no argument. There are many things that can be said concerning the President that would be irrefutable, but racist is not an appellation that would stick, even if it still had any meaning.

Sorry that is such an ignorant reply, I suggest you take the blinkers off and take a look around.
Racism is out there in many different guises.

I'm not against Trump for putting his country first, I applaud him for that, but presidential material, sadly not, any person who wants research into the feasibility of injecting disinfectant in to one's veins is not fit to be charge of such a great country.
I see he has withdrawn funding to the WHO, nice move, let all the other wealthy countries support the poorer countries, he is just positioning himself as he wants to get re-elected.


He never said that about disinfectant, that was fake news. The corrupt establishment is fighting back with everything they have because their deeds are being exposed. The things that are being exposed are so shocking that many won't believe it even though it's true. I'm glad President Trump is in charge because not many could have handled the constant opposition from the fake news media.


Sorry Gerry, watch this video, he did in fact state that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

I agree in part with some of your video link, we are fed a lot of false news, and we are manipulated by the press etc and we are at times like sponges.

But DrMike intimated racism doesn't in exist, well maybe there are some ethnic minorities on this forum who have been on the receiving end?
I think there are.


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:54 am 

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:17 pm
Posts: 112
No doubt gentlemen I love my President. I have viewed the “Out of the shadows” before and it is absolutely spot on, as is our President. You got to ask yourself why would a man of such stature and wealth who wants for nothing expose himself and his family to the on slaughter of arrows directed at himself and his entire family. Yes he is New York in your face type of guy. Yes he says some pretty curse things that get him in to trouble. Yes I wish he would shut up some times. However there is one thing that is evident. He loves the United States and the people of the United States. All of them black, white , yellow. He is color blind. He only has one thing he judges people by. Performance and getting things done. That is how he measures people. When you do not get it done. It is time for you to go. Not like the political world where getting it done is secondary to who did what for me and how much money did they get me. Believe me the majority of politicians do not serve the people. The “people” are there to serve them.

So again I ask why did Trump run. I think because he had been saying for many years that the politicians had been selling out the American people. Which is true. Regardless of what you say, he has a love and admiration for this nation and what the people of this country can do. He was tired of seeing the wealth of the nation being plundered by the “deep state”. President Obama was the absolute poster child for this selling out of our country. At the 2015 press function when Obama called him out, that was the straw that broke the camels back.

If Hillary had been elected everything the Government (deep state) did to stop him would never have been exposed. Hillary would have sealed the deal and George Orwell’s 1984 would have become a reality. Under the boot of the “deep state”. Trump and only Trump is the man who could save us. Thank God he did. But the real question is where do we go from here.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:22 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:10 pm
Posts: 5754
Location: British Columbia
England wrote:

Sorry Gerry, watch this video, he did in fact state that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QdTOyXz3w

I agree in part with some of your video link, we are fed a lot of false news, and we are manipulated by the press etc and we are at times like sponges.

But DrMike intimated racism doesn't in exist, well maybe there are some ethnic minorities on this forum who have been on the receiving end?
I think there are.


I took a look at the link and have no problems with what he said. There is some amazing research going on but big pharma can't make money off of some of them so it's being suppressed. The cheap drug Hydroxychloroquine (along with another drug and zinc) has had amazing results on the virus is an example. Can't push the vaccine on the people or other drugs that are extremely expensive when a cheap and safe alternative exists.

As for racism it does exist the problem is only "white" people (whatever that is supposed to mean) can be racist. In my area right now based on race I'm banned from fishing (even though there are lots of fish) and hunting is severely limited again based on race. For years those behind the scenes in power have been trying to divide us from our First Nations friends. They keep pushing it to the max trying to divide us but I'm not going to allow my heart to blame them because we are all pawns in this scheme and I care for them deeply. The same people (the deep state) who were behind the Residential School system here in Canada that caused so much destruction here for our First Nations brothers and sisters are still at work behind the scenes trying to push that devastation on all of us. Simply they caused the problem and are trying to exploit it now to keep the division going. I believe most of us are colour blind and just want to get along with other peaceful people and live our lives side by side in peace.

Why does the media continually push a narrative of division? Because it's easier to control people that way and the mainstream media is just the propaganda arm of the deep state and they do what they are told to do.

_________________
Saving the world one 35 Whelen at a time :)


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 12:42 am
Posts: 457
Location: Germany, Lower Saxony
I will definetly NOT get involved in local politics here, since I get all info - well - from media...
But I would like to get a better idea what the 'deep state' is?
In recent years new faces seem to be leading opinion to a certain degree, that - from what I read - are not from 'old famolies'.
Zuckerberg, Bezos, Gates, others of Silicon Valley.
Are they part of it, or something different?
Undermined by deep state?
Would like to understand better what's going on...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:02 am 

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:49 pm
Posts: 32723
Location: Northern British Columbia
Quote:
DrMike intimated racism doesn't in exist, well maybe there are some ethnic minorities on this forum who have been on the receiving end?
I think there are.


Dr. Mike did not intimate that racism does not exist. He clearly stated that racism is the last refuge for those who have no argument for the facts. And you intimated that Donald Trump is a "racist." I question your assessment as the facts simply aren't there. When the charge is thrown about randomly or with scant reason, it becomes meaningless. As for racism, having worked extensively within several "minority communities," I've experienced my share of racism. I could either take umbrage at the overt, and covert racism from Black and Chinese communities, or I could show genuine concern for those who were caught in the grip of racism and continue to do what I was appointed to do. I do have my scars, and I don't wear them lightly.

_________________
Fortiorum fortia facta


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: My take on Presidet Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:11 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:17 pm
Posts: 112
noslerpartition wrote:
I will definetly NOT get involved in local politics here, since I get all info - well - from media...
But I would like to get a better idea what the 'deep state' is?
In recent years new faces seem to be leading opinion to a certain degree, that - from what I read - are not from 'old famolies'.
Zuckerberg, Bezos, Gates, others of Silicon Valley.
Are they part of it, or something different?
Undermined by deep state?
Would like to understand better what's going on...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk
The deep state is a group of non elected bureaucrats that run the Government. These are career government workers that work without consequence to the people in power. While they may report to the appointed heads of departments, they do not necessarily act in their favor. They act as they see fit and because they are all protected by other deep state actors they can do pretty much anything without consequence even if it is totally unlawful their compadres in crime will make sure they never spend a day in jail. This circumstance is what so many Americans are upset about. With everything that has gone down, the lies, the leaks to the press, the making criminals of completely innocent people, (for example General Flynn) people are upset because if no one goes to jail for these actions then there is no Justice. Without justice, then the one triad of our Republic does not hold true and the entire concept of Liberty and Justice for all is a farce.

All the social media people you mention, Facebook, Twitter, are what we the conservatives have labeled as “The masters of the Universe”. Why? Because what everyone of us beliefs are formed from thoughts that have been imparted to us since birth. From school, from any religious beliefs and finally social media. These tech giants along with google, Microsoft and others can manipulate searches to turn up documents they want you to believe are true and not promote ideas they do not agree with. To a large extent these media and tech giants can shape what we think. What we think then becomes a belief. Whether it has basis or not or if it is even logical, it does not matter. You get presented something as facts long enough and you start to accept is as truth. This why they are so dangerous because they shape thought and beliefs that have nothing to do with facts. As Joe Biden said” Democrats believe in truth not facts”. This is because facts do not matter only the truth that they tell you it is. So truth is basically whatever they want it to be.

The last leg of this hydra monster is the Media. The media controls what goes out into the ether. This is consumed by the masses and they project to them what the truth is. Political leftist have learned to control the largest part of daily media. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. By doing so they manipulate or control what the “truth is”. Ie. Russian Collusion with the Trump Campaign. This was a lie created and perpetuated by the Democrat establishment, nurtured by the FBI and the CIA to promote the Russian collusion delusion. All of it total absolute hog wash. But every night we hear Congressman Adam Schiff say he had absolute proof that Trump was a operative of the Russian Government. Nancy Pelosi echoed this everyday. And every night CNN and MSNBC would get a leak from some high official with anonymity that the shoe was about to drop. Trump had committed treason and was a Russian asset. Well this went on for two years and what came out of the Mueller report nothing. Why because there was nothing. But everyday they reported some leak or new information and they would say “ the walls are closing in on Trump”. So after more than two years, all of it is a utter complete lie that media, the deep state and democratic political operatives had been selling the American people for over two years. Why because they thought as Goering once said “ tell a lie over and over again long enough and people will start believing it is the truth”. So the media is where the deep state, the Democratic political operatives and the leftist media consort to tell a story to the American people. A story that is exactly that, a story, a fabricated story, and If everyone ( media, social media, deep state operatives, search engine tech companies and democratic operatives) are all echoing that it is true, it must be true. This is like George Orwell’s 1984. Big brother is all of them working in consort with each other.

I believe that the left though having massive control of all of these levers of thought shaping that they could basically pull off a soft coup of our duly elected President and subvert the will of the people. All of these actors consorted with each other daily. They have no interest in truth. They think they can shape truth and as I said earlier make truth what ever they want it to be. Pretty scary. Pretty powerful. Unfortunately this is where we are and I believe again that the deep state in consort with search engine media, social media and the alt left are convinced in the end they will win. They could not take Trump out with Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, the racist comments, and the COVID19 collapsing of the economies around the globe,. So now it is the George Floyd, let’s burn the country down initiative. So what is next. What is the next shoe to drop because the left is not done yet. They are still breathing. And yes if it meant burning down the entire country to achieve there goal, well then yes burn it all down. Sorry for my rant, just wanted to paint the proper picture.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Top
Offline Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Moderators: NoslerV, Nosler4, JD338, NOSLER, FOTIS

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

This forum is:

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net