Primers for sale.

Okay, could be. Sorry if I posted something not legit, wasn;t my intention for sure That's why I said to make sure you check it out. I don't get a lot of stuff online and when I do I typically get off of Midway. Have gotten a few things off Brownell's already but I'm not real familiar with all the online suppliers.

Not a problem it might be good you posted it so people can see there are a lot of scams to watch for.

While we're on the subject, the price was so high I didn't post it, but Brownell's is showing large rifle BR primers available. $139. Yikes. But if you're desperate for primers they have them.

While we're on the subject, the price was so high I didn't post it, but Brownell's is showing large rifle BR primers available. $139. Yikes. But if you're desperate for primers they have them.
I didn't see options for payment. I don't how my phone on me to call and see if they answer. It's in KS and i got scammed to the amount of $626 from a place in KS. Alphexfirearms.com

I didn't see options for payment. I don't how my phone on me to call and see if they answer. It's in KS and i got scammed to the amount of $626 from a place in KS. Alphexfirearms.com
Ouch! I don't understand how any scam sites can stay up with impunity. Seems to me they would be shut down immediately.

You quoted my post about Brownell's having BR primers in stock. You didn't see an option for payment on Brownell's?

Ouch! I don't understand how any scam sites can stay up with impunity. Seems to me they would be shut down immediately.

You quoted my post about Brownell's having BR primers in stock. You didn't see an option for payment on Brownell's?
No didn't see any for your op. That site is still up. I talked with the KS police department. they said the owner called them and informed them what was going on. Them KS police called me a month later and said they are working on getting me my money back. Fingers crossed.

No didn't see any for your op. That site is still up. I talked with the KS police department. they said the owner called them and informed them what was going on. Them KS police called me a month later and said they are working on getting me my money back. Fingers crossed.
Now I'm leery just looked and it says the best way to contact them is through emails.

Now I'm leery just looked and it says the best way to contact them is through emails.
Yeah I'd say avoid it based on what's already been established. The name and the website layout I thought it was a normal reloading site. Guess the best policy is to only stick with well established companies regardless of how high the price or lack of availability.

Ask yourself a question, how on earth does the site in question have primers and powder when the major players in the reloading/shooting industry are high and dry without. The only form of payment is Zelle. Proceed with caution my friend.

Ask yourself a question, how on earth does the site in question have primers and powder when the major players in the reloading/shooting industry are high and dry without. The only form of payment is Zelle. Proceed with caution my friend.
Yeah I don't need primers, just ran across it and thought I'd post it for others. Thought maybe somebody got a batch in like happens short term on other sites. Didn't dig into it farther than that, which is why I posted to check it out for yourself before ordering.

If Zelle is the only way to pay stay far away. Used it to pay my order when i got scammed. Provided my bank with all the info and screenshot they wanted. Said there was no wrong doing. Will never us Zelle again.

Yeah I don't need primers, just ran across it and thought I'd post it for others. Thought maybe somebody got a batch in like happens short term on other sites. Didn't dig into it farther than that, which is why I posted to check it out for yourself before ordering.
I found it several weeks back and it was too good to be true for me. They have powder and primers everytime. Always remember, a fool and his money are easily separated.

SCAM
Google searches are bringing up a bunch of these scam sites lately.
Be carful guys

SCAM
Google searches are bringing up a bunch of these scam sites lately.
Be carful guys
Like I stated above, I don't do a lot of ordering online. Powders and such have always been cheaper and more available local where I live. I do buy bullets from Midway sometimes when they are running their free shipping and have a good price on something. Have used both Midway and Brownell's at times for items like dies and parts.

The times we're in now, everybody is looking. How about there is a list made of verified trusted sources either on here or on a separate post that's pinned at the top? All others should be checked out 6 different ways before ordering.

Not to relating to above mentioned business but TargetSports has primers but there very expensive !
Yesterday they had rifle and pistol from CCI

Back