Need A Good Belt

3 Meter Para Bellum

Handloader
Apr 17, 2020
I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good belt? I don't know if you would call it a duty belt or a gun belt or whatever, but I need something new that is stiff enough for the knives I always carry around. I'm not looking for anything fancy, so it doesn't need to be leather, I just need something functional, inexpensive, and durable. I kind of like the loop type belt "clips" that allow you to size them infinitely. The only thing that I happen to know of is magpul's polymer belts that have normal belt clips.

So did you find a belt or do I need to send you some rope to keep your britches up? 😊

I'm wearing a Milt Sparks belt, been wearing it since 2007....I like good old fashioned leather.

When I ordered it I didn't like the idea of paying $110 for a belt... but after 15 years of wearing it I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Edited to add.... I've worn this every day for 15 years, work (flatbed truck driver), dress, hunting, fishing...it's showing its age, but I bet it'll last at least another 5 years.

I'm wearing a Milt Sparks belt, been wearing it since 2007....I like good old fashioned leather.

When I ordered it I didn't like the idea of paying $110 for a belt... but after 15 years of wearing it I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Edited to add.... I've worn this every day for 15 years, work (flatbed truck driver), dress, hunting, fishing...it's showing its age, but I bet it'll last at least another 5 years.
Lynn,

I'm with you on buying quality. Buy once, cry once and be done. My first Beltman belt, dual layer bullhide double stitched, was similar in price and lasted 10-12 years of everyday wear. I replaced it about 2-3 years ago and it still looks new with everyday wear. It's 1.5" wide and without an internal stiffener. It's easily supports the weight of my Kimber Tactical Pro II 45 ACP for a comfortable all day carry.
You get what you pay for...

JD338

Back