Not a Nosler bullet, but I know that you guys like hunting rifle bullet tests...

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Well, I'd be willing to use it. I had great success in the past with Barnes X-bullets, and was gratified when they improved their product with the TSX. I harvested quite a few head of game with that bullet. Then, when Nosler provided the E-Tip, I immediately loaded it in several cartridges with good success. That particular bullet has become my "go to" bullet in my 270 WSM. It has accounted for moose, elk, mule deer, whitetail, and black bear. Thanks for testing the CX bullet. Undoubtedly, I will have to find some and see what I can do with it.

Very nice video again👍. I have become a big fan of Barnes TSX and TTSX bullets the last few years. No lead fragments in the meat is a big plus and easy to tune a good load fast.

Good video and write up, I would love to try those on those tough nilgai. I never tried a solid copper bullet before though, been using Accubonds and Swift Scirrocco for those tough critters. The CX sure go deep, should be easy to exit as well.

Back