$100 dollar rebate on remington 700s!

nitis

Handloader
Dec 20, 2008
basically any non SPS 700 comes with a $100 rebate!

this could cause problems for me must show self control

Maybe a RUM or a Wizzum (WSM). I could go for an LSS Mountain Rifle in .280.

you can get the 280 in the cdl sf ltd or the xcr2

I really like the xcr 2

I'd like to make a try of a relatively easy lightweight .280, and I'm thinking of an LSS Mountain Rifle, and eventually dumping it in a McMillan EDGE stock, and see what she'll weigh with a Leupy 6x36 and Talley Lightweights.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about this. As a former part-time IT guy and computer nerd, I friggin' HATE rebates!

Maybe I missed it how long is the rebate deal on for?????? I am waiting for my Cabelas Christmas club card for $100 off. I could really turn that into a deal if they both are active at the same. What a screaming deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you luck with your new Remington! I haven't gotten my rebate yet, but you couldn't give me 500.00 back for the sleep I lost! I know there are some great ones, but that 25-06 CDL really was one of the last Remington's I want!

Don't mean to sound so hard on the rifle or Remington, but Winchester or Savage will get my dollars from here on out I believe, unless it is an older M700. the news ones look nice, but I don't think they are built like they used to be. Scotty

Back