10mm auto: or not?

jtoews80

Handloader
May 19, 2007
I'm always looking for something interesting and a little bit unique as far as guns go.
I don't have a domestic 1911, just a norinco commander in 45 and it's fine, but I'd sort of like to shop around for a 10mm in a Kimber or Colt Delta Elite.

Anybody have a bit of experiance with one or both of these guns in 10mm auto? I'm perfectly happy with my chinese 1911, it shoots better than it has a right too for a $300 pistol, but for the trouble we go to here in Canada to own the thing maybe I ought to get something nice......

that is great logic eh?? :lol: :lol:

JT.

Always get something nice. While it is true that you can find some pleasant surprises in the bargain bin, quality is always worth the extra effort in the long run.

It took me forever but 2 years ago I found a new in box SW 1006 with all the paperwork. Cost me a bit but I love it.

Been shooting the 10mm since 1993. Very fond of it.

The 10mm should be the next pistol i get but in a Glock 20. The Kimber would be a great pistol for the 10mm.

I would venture anything you get with name Kimber attached to it, you will be more than happy with. I am not a brand loyal beast, but Kimber makes an excellent 1911 platform. It is hard to do better than Kimber until you get into the Custom pistols. Even then, you may blink and not notice the difference. The Glock would be a good buy also, if you prefer that sort of platform. Scotty

Well, the Winchester 94 Alberta Diamond Jubilee and finishing my basement, my gun budget is in recession. THe ADJ is pretty sweet tho, so I'll just enjoy that for awhile.

Back