2010 Hunting Pictures

GF1, GREAT BUCK, and man, what a classy rifle and cartridge! Very cool! Looks like a truly awesome set up. Scotty

DrMike":1dn0jd6k said:
GF1,

You might have been a tad undergunned! :lol: Good looking deer.

Yeah, I was kinda worried about a red-eye'd charge. Still trying, but have never killed an animal too dead.

tomspics027.jpg

6mm remington is trying to teach me how to post pictures. Thanks Brian

Great Pix... Thanks for sharing.. Listen to Remington Steele (6mmRem), he knows alot more about alot of things than he lets on.... Kinda like a classic fart; Silent, yet deadly......

Rod in Fargo

Hey, Brian, you did it! Now that you know the way to do it, we'll have to see more of your hunting pics.

Nice looking elk Brian! This is my first attempt at posting a picture....hope it works :shock:

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 8,055
Great deer. Looks as if you have the picture posting nailed. What are your plans for the season this year?

Great buck! Looks like he'll be ready for that 257WBY in a few years and have you looking for a new long gun! Scotty

DrMike":fx6ptlnp said:
Great deer. Looks as if you have the picture posting nailed. What are your plans for the season this year?
Thanks Mike. I had a moose hunt planned to Ontario with a couple of buddies and just before I sent out my deposit one of the other guys backed out. There were supposed to be four of us going, well... we never found another fourth. As it turned out I haven't been employed since mid February so it was probably a blessing in disguise. Oh well, maybe next year... I will probably just keep busy with whitetails around home this year. I have two new hunters to break in this fall, my wife and daughter both passed hunters safety a month ago so i'm sure that will keep me more than busy :wink:

There is nothing wrong with whitetail. A wily old buck is a worthy adversary that will test a hunter to the limit. It is really good to hear that your wife and daughter will be joining you this fall. My daughters both enjoyed fishing with me, but they never got into hunting. They enjoy the meat, but they just aren't that excited about the hunt.

I shot this coyote at 275 yards with my Remington 25-06 and 100 grain BT's at 3275 fps. DRT.

Coyotekiller.jpg

Sorry for the crazy boots, I was changing the pipes at the time. And my sombrero keeps the sun from burning melanoma into my flesh hahaha. I am too white.

Moving a bit of irrigation were ya? 80% of the yotes I shoot are at work. I'm a big fan of the farm/ranch lifestyle! Nice work!

Opportunistic shooting; there's nothing like it. That'll teach that 'yote to poke around where you're working. Was there a mate anywhere near that you saw?

Back