2014 Hunting Pictures

It looks as if you are having a good season. That is a good looking deer. Like you, I tend to be opportunistic on coyotes. I really need to get serious with wolves and yodel dogs this year (I say that every winter). I really mean it this time! :grin:

tddeangelo":29vr0obq said:
Jim, I'm guessing those deer were from Jeff's? Which property did that 3pt come from? I ask because my dad shot a spike with a weird antler somewhat similar down there 5 or 6 years ago.

Tom , yes these are from Jeff's . Denise shot that one on the thelma property . I don't think I've ever seen one that had that many kinks in it , like that one has .

tddeangelo":3daayj63 said:
That's a new one I haven't seen. He shot his at Blue Grass in 08 or 09.

sorry Tom , I was corrected . it was shot on the Thelma property . we could hear all the duck and goose hunters at lake gaston , is why I was thinking we were at lake gaston .

First time using tap talk here on the forum supposed to be easy to post pics . See if I can figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice deer and coyote pictures!

Jim, is that the 7-08's first kill? Awesome work either way

SJB358":vjw9s1bt said:
Nice deer and coyote pictures!

Jim, is that the 7-08's first kill? Awesome work either way

Yes it was Scotty . she put a good hit on it with the little 120 ballistic tip . the combo did well .it kicked around but never took a step .

My 10 year old son killed this eleven point last weekend. He gross score 136 4/8. He was shooting my LaRue Tactical PredatAR 7.62. About 120 yard shot.

15448886364_20d35a2e81_c.jpg

15448847234_394c3fd74c_c.jpg

Micky80":2ug0cv92 said:
My 10 year old son killed this eleven point last weekend. He gross score 136 4/8. He was shooting my LaRue Tactical PredatAR 7.62. About 120 yard shot.

WOW.. I've got 36 years on him and still don't have a buck like that! Congrats to the young man..

Mickey80,

Congratulations to your son. He did you proud! That is a toad, to be sure. (y)

Thebear_78":2qh50x3k said:
That's a great buck for a young hunter. You must be one proud papa!

Heck, that's a great buck for any hunter. :grin:

Micky80":1kp4yy6i said:

Very nice buck! Congratulations to the young hunter!

Regards, Guy

My neighbor's 34" mule deer buck taken on self guided hunt on the Henry Mountains of Utah. Shot with my Christensen Arms .300 Ultra Mag and a 180 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip bullet. Lights out! (y)
[attachment=1]VictorAndersonDeer2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]VictorAndersonDeer1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]002.JPG[/attachment]

Attachments

• VictorAndersonDeer1.jpg
    VictorAndersonDeer1.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 9,723
  • VictorAndersonDeer2.jpg
    VictorAndersonDeer2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 9,723
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    998.6 KB · Views: 9,720
That is a real toad! He did very well, indeed. Congratulations to the hunter.

Back