25wssm

Sean

Beginner
Dec 31, 2005
Is there any data for the 120gr. Partition available? The only info that I could find was through Hogdon and IMR web sites. They didn't specify which bullet was used.

Doesn't look like Nosler has any Data for the 25 WSSM yet.,nor many others yet except the 2 mentioned above.

Guess we'll be doing what I'am about to tell you.Use the data from Hodgdons / IMR for there Powder and Bullet weight you want to use,Start Low and Work Up. :wink:

Would be nice to have some Nosler Data for it though,Hint Hint. :grin:

I tried out a few different loads 41gr of 4350 was the best for groups. I did't have a chance to crony it to see what velocity it has but as far as groups it put four out of five shots on top of each other and the fifth was within half an inch of the others at 100 yards.

Thanks for the information.

Were waitng on the dies and brass to get here,H-4350 and IMR-4350 will get a look in it.

I used IMR for this round. It would be nice to have some data to try out. good luck. Once we get another break in the weather I plan on shooting it over the chronograph but in PA who knows when that will be. If you get any results let me know.

Back