260 brass??

Not yet, I haven't heard anything on projected delivery dates but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'll see if I can get an idea when it'll be available again.

I have had some on order since February... was hoping to get some before August but looks like I'll have to stick with the F-C brass again :(

Apparently we haven't received the raw stuff to start working on...it's expected any time now I'm told. I'll post something if I hear any news.

Jeez, I hope you blokes aren't talking about the initial run of Nosler Custom, 260 Remington brass. If so, I wonder who made the two packets that I have in the garage. (and they have been there for about 12 months, if not longer) I had better go and check the batch and lot numbers to see if they are fair dinkum....... :lol:

gmc. :?

Haha, no, this should be the second or third batch...Still haven't heard anything...

another couple weeks go by without Nosler 260 brass.................my Titanium 260 is getting mad at me because I am not shooting it..... :? :twisted:

A 260 Titanium? Man you gotta give us a range update on that one!

I hear that it is on site and about to be prepped, that means we should be shipping in a week or two I believe. :grin:

Back