.338 bullets

str8meat

Handloader
Jul 20, 2008
looking for any ct failsafe in .338 230 grain. these are discontinued bullets and i bought the last box in lewiston idaho. anybody know where i can get some more?

i thinkg i am just going to change to 250 gr accubonds or sierra game kings

Try the accubonds...you will be happy. I will not use a Sierra on big game again.

I may have at least half a box at home. I'm on the road right now. I'll look when I get back in town. Hopefully by the week end.
I may even have some brass if you are interested. You can have the bullets for shipping. I dont have a .338 any more.
JD

I only had about 10, and they were 250 grain. :(
I haven't looked for the brass, it was nickle plated if I recall. Let me know if you are interested.
JD

Looks like just short of 100 unprimed, never used,Remington brass. and about 10 that were used 2 or 3 times. I'll leave the primer in those to differentiate. I dumped them all int the tumbler ab out 15 minuets ago. I'll give you a more accurate count when my son gets them out. They weren't nickle plated

got 60 unprimed never used rem brass and about 7 or 8 once fired. also about 20 reloads.you can have them for the postage. however I don't know about shipping loaded ammo. Very few of the bullets you were looking for but I'll thro in what I have.
JD

.338, 230gr. Failsafe, bought them when I heard that they were being discontinued. After shooting the AccuBond, like them better

Back