mjcmichigan
Handloader
- Dec 26, 2016
- 2,495
- 578
thank you in advance. I think I’d like to do a 35 Whelen build, but would like to scout my powder choices. Living in Michigan, opening day can be 15-70f so I’m trying to stick with powders that are temperature stabile.
Can I get a quickload report that shows all the powders ?
I’m likely going to use Norma Brass, GM215M’s and a Nosler AB 225.
Since it’s a build, I’ll be going with a 24” barrel.
Thank you in advance. Tried to make this post easy for others with 35 Whelen to leverage the same info.
Can I get a quickload report that shows all the powders ?
I’m likely going to use Norma Brass, GM215M’s and a Nosler AB 225.
Since it’s a build, I’ll be going with a 24” barrel.
Thank you in advance. Tried to make this post easy for others with 35 Whelen to leverage the same info.



