350 gr Woodleigh in .375 H&H ?

G

Hello all You reloading folks !
I hawe reloaded for my Ruger .375 H&H for almost ten years. Good results with the 300 g Nosler P. Also used 270 g and 300 g Hornady with good results.
I would like to try the 350 g Woodleigh, either RN or SP, but can`t find any reloading data !
The rifle is used for forest hunting after moose and elk, and maybe for a spring hunt for wild boars in Sweden some day.
Welocity is not important, shooting ranges varying from 40 to 120 feet in the forest.
Reloading data anyone ?? :grin:

Balto":1svwrsl1 said:
Hello all You reloading folks !
I hawe reloaded for my Ruger .375 H&H for almost ten years. Good results with the 300 g Nosler P. Also used 270 g and 300 g Hornady with good results.
I would like to try the 350 g Woodleigh, either RN or SP, but can`t find any reloading data !
The rifle is used for forest hunting after moose and elk, and maybe for a spring hunt for wild boars in Sweden some day.
Welocity is not important, shooting ranges varying from 40 to 120 feet in the forest.
Reloading data anyone ?? :grin:
..................Here ya go!

Go to ......"reloadersnest.com".....then click onto "rifle" at the upper left. Then scroll all the way down to "375 H&H Magnum" and click on that. Then scroll down again to "350 grs" and click.

You will then see 4 loadings submitted, all of which use the 350 gr. Woodleigh bullets. From there click on either to get the info.

Back