6.5 PRC

seokladuckin

Beginner
Mar 21, 2021
Talk to me...

May have a chance at a Christensen arms in 6.5 PRC.

any knowledge on the Christensen rifle?

Good bad?

Have a 6.5 x 284 now that shoot fair , but rifle a bit heavy.

A guy wants it bad

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

What model is the rifle? You get a lot of reports both good same bad on the CA rifles. Ever one I have handled or shot was great. I have a CA MPR in 338 LM that shoots Very good. I have a hunting buddy with a 300 WSM Mesa that shoots great and another good friend just got a mesa TI in 7mm mag that shoots nosler 160 accubonds extremely well for such a light rifle.

As to the 6.5 PRC i think it’s a fantastic cartridge. I hunted with it this year same it easily earned a permanent place in my gunsafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebear_78":26v9db5h said:
What model is the rifle? You get a lot of reports both good same bad on the CA rifles. Ever one I have handled or shot was great. I have a CA MPR in 338 LM that shoots Very good. I have a hunting buddy with a 300 WSM Mesa that shoots great and another good friend just got a mesa TI in 7mm mag that shoots nosler 160 accubonds extremely well for such a light rifle.

Ridgeline

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Personally the ridgeline stock isn’t my favorite style but the carbon fiber barrel is the same as of my MPR and if it shoots as well as my 338 you will be very happy.

I prefer a more vertical grip on my rifles Anne find the ridge line stock quite narrow in the wrist

The Ridgeline is basically the MPR barreled action in a traditional stock. My MPR shot lights out.

I didn't like the MPR chassis, but it was a real shooter.

I also have an MPR, shoots lights out. I also don’t care for the chassis stock. Currently sitting on a beach in Mexico. When I get home I’ll sell it to by a more traditional stocked Chistianson.
One of my old SWAT partners bought a ridge line for his wife four years ago. After she fills her tag he takes her rifle.
Anything made by man can fail to live up to expectations but I think you’re safe with a Christinson

Back