7mm rem mag 150gr swift scirocco II's

The Scirocco is a tought bullet, that's for sure. It will certainly bust through some heavy bone.

Nice bears. The first one looks to have a monster head. Any idea what the skull measures?

gerry":3ixpz2u5 said:
The Scirocco is the toughest of the tipped bonded bullets IMO, excellent bullets for fast rounds.
Yup, I have to agree with you gerry :) ..My 7mm rem mag shoots them very well, and well be tagging along with my .375 for the moose hunt 8) ....I'm going to alternate both rifles on this hunt! :wink:

CB, nice bears for sure!

Lou

Indeed, those are a couple of fine bears. The melon on the smaller bear does look to be impressive.

Those are a couple of good looking bears. Like you said earlier that is a tough test for any bullet to be hitting something as solid as a bear at those 7mm and 300 RUM speeds.

gerry":3twohlnr said:
The Scirocco is the toughest of the tipped bonded bullets IMO, excellent bullets for fast rounds. I wouldn't choose a 150 gr bullet for a 300 RUM but it obviously worked :)

I will try the Swift Sciroccos 150 & 165 gr er in my 300 Rsaum - i will use them for well :shock: Whatever gets in way of the sights ! :grin: LOL

Cheers :) RJ

Back