8 point with 416 Remington yesterday.

That's a darn good buck! And you got it using hunting skills which adds to it in my opinion. Using the wind right and sneaking along quietly enough that you see a buck before it sees you in close quarters isn't something that happens every day. Congrats man!

Your choice of cartridge is another matter..........but hey, that's what makes the world go around they say. :p
Thanks! I honestly couldn’t believe I snuck up on him 😁

Heck I was prepared to go find another rifle this yea cause I was getting skunked. Thought everyone of them I had must of been cursed for 2022 lol.
That's an excellent reason to get a new rifle.
Now that the curse has been broken, maybe it's time to to scratch that 375 itch.
The 375 H&H would make for a nice plinker. 😄

JD338

That's an excellent reason to get a new rifle.
Now that the curse has been broken, maybe it's time to to scratch that 375 itch.
The 375 H&H would make for a nice plinker. 😄

JD338
I really do need to scratch that 375 itch. I love that cartridge, both of my brothers have had one. One brother had an encore and not gonna lie it kicked pretty rough lol. My oldest brother still has my late uncles pre 64 model 70 in the H&H and I have to admit it’s rather pleasant to shoot compared to that encore. The old 375 is probably one of the most versatile calibers ever made, and with a 260 AccuBond it would be hard to beat for a fun whitetail round.

Back