9.3x64 Brenneke brass wanted...

HondoLane

Beginner
Aug 5, 2006
I just wanted to place a request for the production of high quality, domestic brass for the 9.3x64 Brenneke. If there was ever a cartridge that suffered on the home front from a lack of brass it is this cartridge. Throughout many reloading forums, the general consensus is 'great cartridge, but the brass is difficult to obtain'. With the 100 year anniversary of this cartridge approaching, it would be nice to have some quality, domestically produced brass as a Birthday present. Are there any other shooters that would like to see the availability of such a product?
Thank You for you time.

I second that,since i hunt exclusively with my Steyr 9.3x64 and get my cases shipped from Austria-300 at the time,but i would love to see them made here in the North America.

I appreciate the comments guys. I'll pass on that info the powers that be. What do the rest of you guys think?

Thank You very much for the reply Nosler. There are a few people I have seen online that also have various wildcats coming off this case, though the with all the hoopla concerning the new 375 Ruger case it may become the new wildcatting darling. I am not into wildcatting and will still stick to the standard cartridges. Once again Thank you for the post :grin:

Back