a true timeline of J6

Not just to our group but this video needs to be shown to the American People. As far As Ashli Babbit the officer responsible for shooting her should be charged with murder but as we all know that will never see the light of day. Instead he was promoted.
Have shared it everywhere I can, it's been censored on twitter

Well worth watching in its entirety. It seems evident from what is presented that there were provocateurs in the crowd. Were these FBI plants? Or possibly plants from another three letter agency? That seems a distinct possibility as events have played out in the ensuing months. Did civilian officials set up the police to fail in the ensuing chaos? That seems to be quite possible, in which case Nancy Pelosi and Mayor Bowser need to provide some answers. Officer Thau stands out as appearing quite undisciplined, and prone to acting on fear. He seemed to lack training for the task he was given. His actions appear to have been responsible for engendering a fair degree of hostility in the crowd. From what is presented, it would seem that the officers in contact were left without a viable command structure. The officers appear, in the main, to have shown themselves as responsible and reasonable, Lt. Bird being an exception. The Democrats, led by the White House and the AGs office have certainly allowed this to dictate their agenda for the past three years. A dark day for the Constitution, indeed. A blot on the heart of the nation.

Well worth watching in its entirety. It seems evident from what is presented that there were provocateurs in the crowd. Were these FBI plants? Or possibly plants from another three letter agency? That seems a distinct possibility as events have played out in the ensuing months. Did civilian officials set up the police to fail in the ensuing chaos? That seems to be quite possible, in which case Nancy Pelosi and Mayor Bowser need to provide some answers. Officer Thau stands out as appearing quite undisciplined, and prone to acting on fear. He seemed to lack training for the task he was given. His actions appear to have been responsible for engendering a fair degree of hostility in the crowd. From what is presented, it would seem that the officers in contact were left without a viable command structure. The officers appear, in the main, to have shown themselves as responsible and reasonable, Lt. Bird being an exception. The Democrats, led by the White House and the AGs office have certainly allowed this to dictate their agenda for the past three years. A dark day for the Constitution, indeed. A blot on the heart of the nation.
Well said Mike.

JD338

The whole thing seems orchestrated, or encouraged, to me. The Jan 6 "investigation" was a scam from the start that was just confirmation bias for the left, the media, and hoping to sway some moderates and conservatives, and paint the right as an extremist insurrectionist militia with all the "ist" labels (racist, supremist, etc,). All the while disregarding exculpatory and contradictory evidence, and hiring a reality show director to produce the prime-time reality show, and edit the videos. I would rather see that nothing gets done in congress the next 4 years if the new POTUS goes in with a scorched earth policy and brings down the whole corrupt mess, even if it means sacrificing their political future. Hopefully they'll have a cooperative, conservative led House and Senate. Sending the swamp dwellers home (or incarcerated), and shedding light on the puppeteers in the media. Daylight is the best disinfectant.

Reading every ones comments brought another issue to mind. Bear with me on this. About three months ago the FBI, DHS, a number of military people and certain members of congress started mentioning the fact that between now and the next election there was going to be an extremely large terrorist attack in this country and many Americans were going to die. It continues to be stated and it is felt that a lot of the illegals that were let in with no vetting will be part and parcel of what's going to happen. As recently as two days ago a military aged illegal coming over the border was interviewed by a journalist. He was asked his name and where he came from. The illegal stated that didn't make any difference and that "we" would be hearing a lot more from him in the near future. The conversation was taped and played on a number of occasions. I think this next incident is going to involve a lot of us if not all of us. We have illegals in every state and it's going to get worse. I'm sure everyone on this forum is more than prepared for a bad incident but my concern is the general population. If your now thinking that the guy who wrote this isn't wrapped too tight I can accept that but the above issue has been stated on a number of occasions.

It's part of the New Green deal that is all about population reduction. January 2025 can't get here soon enough!

JD338

Back