accubonds do it again

7rum fan

Beginner
Oct 16, 2005
cant say enough about this bullet.
great on paper and awsome performance on game...just took a awsome 8 point buck on a ranch hunt...bang flop....
i have shot 3 whitetail and 2 mulleys whith this bullet all one shot kills,
only recoverd one bullet,all other pass through..
just wanted to say keep up the good work to the nosler people..
will try and post some pic of deer and the one bullet i recoverd

7RUM,

Congratulations on your hunt.
What bullet weight are you using in your 7 RUM?
I will be using the 160 gr AB in my 280 AI this year for WT Deer hunting here in MI.
I shot a 10 pt yesterday AM behind my house with my bow. I will try to save my second buck tag for an AccuBond unless a bigger 10 pt passes by and.........

Regards,

JD338

7RUM,
Congrats on your hunt and thanks for using our bullets!!! We don't get tired of hearing good things about our bullets. I'd like to see the pics as would other people here at the plant. And congrats on your buck JD, hopefully you get to take one with our AccuBonds this year.

JD,

Put that bow down and love on that 280. You will make the world a better place. I have a 280 Remington, a 280 JDJ and a 7mm Weatherby on order for my Encore. I love my 280 Remington. The 280 JDJ is awesome but the 280 Rem is hard to beat. Never ever let go of that 280 AI like I did. You will hate yourself.

Larry Weishun, Texas Biologist and gun writer says that if he were left alone to hunt with his own stuff it would be a 280 everytime.

reloader28,

I agree with you, the 280 is a fantastic caliber. I passed on two bucks this morning, didn't even grab my bow when they came in. I am really looking forward to taking a buck with my 280 AI and the 160 gr AB. I also have 3 doe tags to fill so I should get plenty of action b4 the season ends.

Regards,

JD338

Back