Accurate Arms # 2700

300WSM

Handloader
Dec 24, 2011
Talk to me goose.

Metering?
Velocity?

My son asked me about it and wanted to try it. I said why. He said "my hockey number was 27 🤣🤣🤣 plus I read it was good in WSSM guns." 🤔🤔

I did peek into it and it does state good performance on WSSM calibers to which we've several of.

Feedback is appreciated...

Thx

I've read that supposedly it's the same as W-760 or H414. Maybe it is. The cans in my closet say it may not be. The 2700 isn't flattened as much as the W760 & is shinier. I can tell you that it absolutely is temp sensitive, but then so is W-760. The last Western burn rate chart (they owned Accurate at the time), before Hodgdon took them over, shows it to be the same as H414, but show W-760 2 spaces slower. Go figure. It is comparable if not exactly the same.

I've read that supposedly it's the same as W-760 or H414. Maybe it is. The cans in my closet say it may not be. The 2700 isn't flattened as much as the W760 & is shinier. I can tell you that it absolutely is temp sensitive, but then so is W-760. The last Western burn rate chart (they owned Accurate at the time), before Hodgdon took them over, shows it to be the same as H414, but show W-760 2 spaces slower. Go figure. It is comparable if not exactly the same.
Thx

Back