addicting

"Well said, Handloading and Woodworking are about as good for the soul as anything I do.."

Man Scotty!!!, we are on the same page. You must have been born in the Adirondacks near Newcomb. :mrgreen: :grin: :mrgreen:

DrMike":2bz26bnw said:
Fishing lure--spinner. It is an excellent lure for steelhead.

Not as good as a hand-built rvfshr spinner... #4 nickle body with a black blade... 1/0 Gami Siwash... Mmmmmm... Steelhead (and coho) candy!

Not as good as a hand-built rvfshr spinner... #4 nickle body with a black blade... 1/0 Gami Siwash... Mmmmmm... Steelhead (and coho) candy!

Most of my handmade spinners would excel at bringing steelies and coho (and chinook and pinks) home for dinner. I confess that the Mepps were not my favourite spinner, but they do work.

You guys don't want to see my shop then. :D

There is the woodworking corner, the fly tieing corner, the gun room, the reloading benches...

I don't want to quit... I paid for college tieing flies and selling them for 10 cents a piece.

My only problem is that I have too manny benches! (lure, rod building, wood working and now reloading. :grin:
Hello my name is Todd: I have a new addiction and love it.

Loading is a 12 Step Program

1. Tumble Brass; Clean Primer Pockets as necessary
2. Lube, Size and Trim as necessary
3. Re-prime Brass
4. Measure powder, put into case
5. Insert Bullet, Seat to proper length
6. Clean cartridge
7. Go to Range
8. Load Rifle
9. Ready, "The Line is Hot!"
10. Aim, A time for introspection and concentration, a search for stability in your life, after finding it...
11. Fire
12. Repeat [not as necessary] Because IT IS necessary

I can
tell you I might but really cannot
quit any time I want.

Back