ANNOUNCING THE NOSLER E-TIP!!!!

Gentlemen. As this week unfolds I believe a lot more of your questions will be answered.

Martin-Those were the exact same thoughts I had first time I saw the ad. The Nosler looks pretty cool and a little more mushroomed than the barnes I have seen. We shall see!

Pop
When are the .416 bullets forthcomming? I'd like to try whatever calibers but The .416 would make life GOOOOOD!
Good Hunting
Elkhunt :grin:

From your mouth to God's (and Nosler's) ear!

:lol:

what kind of numbers is the new bullet putting out in .30 cal
looking for use in 300WSM out west.
thanks, mike

Interesting.

I take it the only ones coming are 308 180grs and we'll have to wait on the others?

Looking at my rifles... This 180 gr E-tip seems about right for the .300 RUM doesn't it? :grin: Let's see, a 180 E-tip over a stout charge of Retumbo... Yup, somehow I suspect that would be quite a combination!

I agree with you Martin, those Barnes bullets obviously work better in moose than Noslers gel.

If I get them in suitable weights I'll try E-tip's next year anyway.

.358/200 gn and .375/250 gn for me please.

If I`m entitled to make a wish: Premium bullets like the Accubonds have been made in the lighter weights for its caliber. IE 140gr for the .270 and .260 gr for the .375.

Hope thy`ll make the E-tip in heavier bullet weights. A 300 gr for the .375 would be nice !!! :lol:

Back