antelope hunt for sale

usmc 89

Handloader
Jun 10, 2011
I won an antelope hunt last year and will not be able to make it this year. The hunt is in wyoming, area 47. This consists of a 3 day guided hunt with lodging and free taxidermy. This is on the Q creek ranch, the largest contiguous ranch in the rocky mountains. Please pm me if interested in regards to price and any other questions you may have. You will have to draw a tag through wyoming fish and game.

I'm sorry you can't make that hunt doggone it! Should be an excellent hunting opportunity!

Guy

Jeff,

Sorry to hear that you can't make the hunt.
I just put in for tags yesterday for area 47. Hoping we draw this year.

JD338

Had some stuff come up back in wisconsin, a great opportunity for someone to get a big antelope from a no pressure environment here. Retail on this package is $2500, I will let it go for $2000 or hang on to it and go next year. Again, fully guided, lodging, meals and taxidermy included.

although i'm unable to pull the proverbial trigger now, it does appear that antelope may be a good addition to a vacation out west with my wife.

best of luck on selling the hunt (or better luck, wait and go next year if you draw a tag)

I hunted 47 this past fall ( 2 doe tags). There were antelope everywhere. I left Medicine Bow and drove 18 miles north and there were antelope all over the hillside. Whoever lands this hunt is in for a great time!

Back