Anybody in the far North

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
Alaska, Canada, or even lower 48 that hunts with the 348 and uses the Hornady 200 gr FP running low? Just curious.

Well, it wouldn’t hurt to ask how many you’re selling. I use my .348 in the timber and when shots will be under 200 yards but I’ve been leaving it at home because bullets are hard to find. I thought about trying some Hawk bullets a few years ago but never pulled the trigger on them…no pun intended.

Well, it wouldn’t hurt to ask how many you’re selling. I use my .348 in the timber and when shots will be under 200 yards but I’ve been leaving it at home because bullets are hard to find. I thought about trying some Hawk bullets a few years ago but never pulled the trigger on them…no pun intended.

Congrats Lefty. I have plenty and tis the season. PM me your address and you have a full box of Hornady 200 gr coming your way on me. Merry Christmas!

Glad they arrived safe and sound Lefty. I just checked the tracking # today and seen it said customer picked up package from the post office so I knew it was delivered. Hope they are a part of some successful hunts and memories in the future. (y)

Back