AR250 Joystick Front Rest

xphunter

Handloader
Sep 15, 2005
The AR250 is now available, if you want one.
This is the creation of Sebastian Lambang’s son, Christopher Lionel. It is designed for rimfire and air rifles. Let me know if you are interested.
The AR250 with a 2.25” or 3” front bag (you can get it with both), is a lightweight and compact front rest featuring a central telescopic column providing up to 2.5” (64mm) additional elevation from the lowest setting of ~5.5” (140mm), while allowing 360° swing. The central column features two elevation systems: a rapid system inspired by travel luggage handles and a smooth system with a rotating mariner wheel. Weighing only 7.7lbs (3.5kg), it includes a carrying handle. The rest will also come with a set of bench rest rubber feet.
The AR250 offers 0.47″ (12mm) of horizontal travel and 0.24″ (6.3mm) of vertical top travel, providing adequate coverage for shooting distances of 25m, 50m, and 100m.
Estimated target travel coverage using just the joystick, assuming rear bag is placed 60cm (23.6″) away from the front rest
25m: 502mm (19.8″) Horizontal & 258mm (10.2″) Vertical
50m: 1004mm (39.5″) Horizontal & 516mm (20.3″) Vertical
100m: 2008mm (79″) Horizontal & 1032mm (40.6″) Vertical
To adjust the location of the locking levers, you can easily relocate the shaft clamps at 90° intervals. The front bag can be easily swapped within 1-2 minutes by removing one of the wing plates. Additionally, the rest features an adjustable counterweight, enabling ultra-smooth joystick action with zero lag.
Cost is $735-$775 Shipped depending on location.
I just got mine last week, and I am impressed.
IMG_3904.jpeg
IMG_3900.jpeg
IMG_3905.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg
IMG_3906.jpeg
https://sebrests-usa.com

Quite the piece of equiptment there. Spent a little time with a friend who shoots 600/ 1000 yards. The "Kit" in that part o fthe sport is more than the rifle almost, seems like. Some pretty cool lookin' stuff though. CL 600 yard 2.jpg

Is that a Farley?
Beats me..... I was just a spectator, lookin at all the Shiny stuff. :) Not my buddys rifle or rest- just cool lookin. "Kinda reminded me of the Rolling Ground Blind". That is mine. Sorry not to high jack your thread....CL

Attachments

• IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    886.9 KB · Views: 5
Beats me..... I was just a spectator, lookin at all the Shiny stuff. :) Not my buddys rifle or rest- just cool lookin. "Kinda reminded me of the Rolling Ground Blind". That is mine. Sorry not to high jack your thread....CL
No apologies needed.
You didn’t hijack my thread.
E

Sebastian makes one heck of a fine rest , unfortunately I can only window shop.
Agreed.
Christopher, his son created this one.
Seb's other rests, are like a Work of Art for a Bench Rest Shooter or F-Class Shooter.
They're not cheap, and most take some waiting, once you get on the waiting list.

Back