Arken SH4J 6X24X50

Ridge_Runner

Handloader
Sep 29, 2006
Anyone looked through one? Put one on a rifle, quality is way above the 300 dollar price tag

I have the EPL-4 on my 375 Wby and I have no complaints. Time will tell how long it holds up , the glass is amazing for the price.
IMG_3604.jpeg

I have one being delivered today for my .243. I’ve had a SH4 gen 2 6-24 for a while on my 7mm rem mag and sure you can tell the glass isn’t top of the line but it gets the job done and like you said, it punches way above it’s weight class. Interested to see the difference in the Japanese glass if there is any.

I bought an Arken EPL-4 6x24x50 MOA and It is still sitting in the box. Everything I have heard has been positive, with the exception of one person on Youtube who said the glass and chromatic aberration were sub par.

I bought an Arken EPL-4 6x24x50 MOA and It is still sitting in the box. Everything I have heard has been positive, with the exception of one person on Youtube who said the glass and chromatic aberration were sub par.
I have that scope on my 375 Wby and have no complaints to speak of yet. Will be pitting an Arken on my Weatherby CFP when I receive it.
Weatherby’s laminated stock different story.

Saw that same video I think. During the video he kept talking about other brands...
For the price mine is great.

It's killing me Ernie. I have nothing to put it on. LOL

It's killing me Ernie. I have nothing to put it on. LOL
Well, there is a beautiful M 70 Super grade 280 Remington in the classifieds........

You would have to put a more classic scope on it though and put the Arken on something else :ROFLMAO:

Back