automatic powder trickler

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
Got the FX-120I scale on order, and searching for an automatic powder trickler. There are several tricklers and I see the Autotrickler and the Omega as the popular ones, which do you have and the pro / cons with them? The AutoTrickler seems like an easy and fast way to get your charges in a hurry. I still have the dandy manual trickler, but its slower.

I use the electric vibrating trickler. Throw a charge out of the powder measure a tiny bit light and a tap or two on the button and it comes right into line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have this one . https://www.midwayusa.com/product/59505 ... r-trickler

it works great with finer powders . when I use it with large stick powder I have to put something under one side to tip it towards the drop tube . a little playing and it works pretty good , not perfect but pretty good . then I get a pause that won't feed powder . I think the powder has bridged across the drop tube in the hopper .with playing I can get it to drop one kernal at a time . I'm not sure I'd buy it again . I'm thinking I'm going to try to rig up my RCBS trickler to drop on my scale .

Back