B.C. LEH permit results online

Awsome Gerry!..I'm pulling for you pal :) ..Man, I need to come out to the west coast for a hunt someday with you and the Doc 8)

Lou

Sako 85":3tvqpeb4 said:
Awsome Gerry!..I'm pulling for you pal :) ..Man, I need to come out to the west coast for a hunt someday with you and the Doc 8)

Lou

Without a doubt Lou. Western Canada is a dream land for me. The hunting out there is what I dream about when I fall asleep. Ha!

SJB358":29k9lvk4 said:
Mike, that float trip up in the Northern territory sounds EXCELLENT! Man, what an awesome adventure. If you need a packer you know my number!

I'll be retired about that time, so I'll work for food I imagine! :lol:

Expect the call.

sask boy":29k9lvk4 said:
I may have to tag along to make you sure you make up there ! That way you could babysit two old guys .

Come on, Dan.

Actually, if I get much older (and there's a lot of that going around nowadays), I may have to fly in. :shock: I may even rent a plane. :grin:

Hey don't leave me out I'm a good camp guy to have around :)

Thanks Scotty and Lou, I'm looking forward to all of it. Maria is determined to bring home some elk meat and I wouldn't bet against her :)

Looking forward to the grizz as well, early in the season they will be in the alpine and high berry patches later in September there is a great spot to hunt them in a creek full of spawning pink, sockeye and chum salmon.

Sako 85":13fr3dhx said:

Lou

I was going to suggest that to you, they won't let you hunt for grizzly, bison or sheep without being guided but pretty much anything else can be hunted for as long as there is a general open season. Just need to plan ahead and file all the necessary papers and you can hunt. My buddy has taken out some buddies from Alberta and Ontario for goat hunts, they just had to pay for the tags. You could also hunt for moose, elk, mulies, blacktails, whitetails, caribou and black bears. There is nothing stopping you from accompanying one of us on a grizzly hunt, you could hunt other game at the same time.

gerry I seen your post regarding out of province hunters. If I was to get a out of province Moose tag you don't think that I would need a registered guide to hunt?

Blessings,
Dan

Dan, you would be allowed to hunt moose in an area that has a general open season once all the licensing is taken care of.

Mike is your area have a general open Moose Season?
It would not be this year :( but I sure wouldn't mind a hunt with you in fall of 2016 :) if you do not mind a flatlander toting either my 280AI or a 35 Whelen :mrgreen:!
I would bring both incase you decide to switch to left side :lol:!!
Blessings,
Dan

The season over in the Peace is long Dan and there are a lot of moose there. If Mike is unable to do it I would probably be able to help, I may have to borrow one of your LH rifles though when you aren't looking :lol:

Any time, Dan. Hey, I even hunt with lefties on occasion (though I don't let it be generally known).

Mike, trust me 8) I will not tell one person when you ask to use one of my left handed rifles. I am seriously going to try & make this happen for September 2015. Mike I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes :wink: but maybe gerry could join us as two lefties with you would be so enriching for you :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":3kcjvf5l said:
Mike, trust me 8) I will not tell one person when you ask to use one of my left handed rifles. I am seriously going to try & make this happen for September 2015. Mike I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes :wink: but maybe gerry could join us as two lefties with you would be so enriching for you :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

That would sure be a lot of fun. Two lefties, though. Man, talk about a tough row to hoe! :? Guess I won't be borrowing rifles from either of you. :grin:

I can bring along the single shot 270 Win Mike ;) Us two lefties will do our best though not to corrupt a fine conservative man like you though :lol:

You know guys we could all take our Whelens :mrgreen: that is something that likely has not happened very often!!
I am sure going to try & make this happen :)! I don't believe it could get any better than spending time on a Moose hunt with both Gerry & DrMike.

Blessings,
Dan

Undoubtedly, we could have a great time. 'Course, you younger fellows may have to carry an old codger like me. :grin: Seriously, we can make this happen. Hopefully, we'll get Gerry and Maria into some elk this winter. The elk I've seen so far this year are in good shape; there are some around.

Back