Ballistic Tips Available.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
I buy very little online, but I have bought bullets off of Midway in the past when they had good prices and offered free shipping. I was on there today just checking around and see they have some ballistic tips available if anybody is looking for some. First time in ages I've seen them on there.

Looks like they have:

.243: 90 grain.
.264: 140 grain.
.308: 125 grain.

Wandered into my local gun store on Friday, finding .307 Win brass. Bought two bags. I gifted them to the young man who bought my Model 94 and he asked if I'd mind going back to pick up the other four bags tomorrow. Always glad to help the younger shooters.

That’s great Mike! I’m sure he was very appreciative. It Feels good to lend a hand.
Im waiting for Nosler’s next run of 7mm projectiles. It’s been a minute since I’ve seen much to speak of in that caliber from any manufacturer. Specifically, I’m waiting on the next run of 175gr ABLR or ELD-X in the same weight. However the Berger 180’s have more than filled the niche.

Well that's just plain OUTSTANDING!

Guy
The brass was almost $20 less than the other brass that was in stock. There aren't that many loading the cartridge, so I'm assuming that this was older stock.

Wandered into my local gun store on Friday, finding .307 Win brass. Bought two bags. I gifted them to the young man who bought my Model 94 and he asked if I'd mind going back to pick up the other four bags tomorrow. Always glad to help the younger shooters.
That's very cool. Who does that?
Seems to me that would be from some of the guys and gals here. It's a pretty good group of folks here. I like it!

JD338

Back