Bear Attack In My Hunting Area

Places where I hunt black bears are now over run with grizzlies and the black bears there are very spooky. The one hunt this spring we could have shot 3 grizzlies easily in less than 24 hours. Need to get a grizzly season again.

Places where I hunt black bears are now over run with grizzlies and the black bears there are very spooky. The one hunt this spring we could have shot 3 grizzlies easily in less than 24 hours. Need to get a grizzly season again.
Now, Gerry, you know that our government says these poor beasts are endangered. They are definitely giving the blackies a run in areas where we hunted bears in the past. Your experience mirrors what i observe over here.

Maybe if the bears maul/kill a few more of your Snowfalke crowd out there someone will see the need for another hunting season to instill the fear of humans back into the bears. I find it very sad how your provincial gov't treats the hunting sector out there. That would never fly here in Sask. Right now we can shoot 2 bears over bait. But the claim is that Sask has no more Grizzlies left.

EDIT; Write a letter to your Premiere and tell them that the bears are lessening their voter base and need to be dealt with immediately. ;)

Last edited:
Maybe if the bears maul/kill a few more of your Snowfalke crowd out there someone will see the need for another hunting season to instill the fear of humans back into the bears. I find it very sad how your provincial gov't treats the hunting sector out there. That would never fly here in Sask. Right now we can shoot 2 bears over bait. But the claim is that Sask has no more Grizzlies left.

EDIT; Write a letter to your Premiere and tell them that the bears are lessening their voter base and need to be dealt with immediately. ;)
They don't care at all about what happens to us, they do what they are told by those behind the scenes in control. I do believe eventually the people will wake up and we will get some good people in.

Back