Bear Medicine!!!

I've carried my encore 209x50 while after moose and brown bears several times. No reliability issues even in the rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wisconsinteacher":3s7onbt3 said:
I'm not worried about a back up shot, I will be in a tree stand. I just want that first one to go off with a bang.

again I know we are just having fun here, BUT, I just thought I would let you know, lions do climb trees, especially young ones and they do it remarkably well and quick.

I actually jumped on to let some of the fellows know that the items they requested have cleared customs in the states, you should have them soon. Except for you Cheyenne and you will have to wait until Sean's daughter is paddling your way in a canoe, so tell your grandfather he should probably plan on using them next year, since he heads south at the first sign of snow.

Best Regards

Jamila

Africa Huntress":12yywyhh said:
Dr Mike, do you remember teasing me about finding a husband. And you were right, I just found out the recent possible candidate already has a wife. Maybe he is a mormon and it is o.k to have several wives, but I am not mormon, so it doesn't work for me LOL maybe I should have send this part of the post via pm

The scoundrel! Do I need to go over there and thump those guys who have mush for brains?

Back