Best reloading DVD & Books?

Scott Spencer

Handloader
Mar 27, 2008
Can some of you recommend the best books on getting started in reloading? Also, what are the best instructional DVD's out there today? I'm not looking for haphazard works but truly instructional and well organized.

Thanks!!

The Nosler RG #6 would be a great tart. I would also recommend you you also pick up 1-2 other Reloading guides as a cross reference.

JD338

ABC's of reloading (can be found at Barnes and Noble or online)

I would get several depending on which brand of bullets you want to shoot also. Nosler #6 and the new Hornady are excellent and give you enough calibers to cover about anything you will shoot.

Thanks fellas. I'll go buy one this weekend. I think I'll buy the RCBS RC Supreme kit that sells for about $260 and go from there. It comes with a Speer manual as well. I'll also try to pick up the Sierra manual too.

Any suggestions on DVD's? Maybe the "reloading in 41 minutes" DVD, or whatever it is called? Maybe the Sierra "Intro to Rifle Reloading" DVD?

Scott Spencer

You are on your way to a great start in the great hobby of reloading.
If you have any questions, ask away. There is hundreds of years of experience and talent here at Nosler Reloading.

JD338

Back