Best reloading log app?

300WSM

Handloader
Dec 24, 2011
Best reloading log app?

I've been messing with some and found one from Vihtavuori

The best part is ability to customize it to enter anything not listed.
They have all the major players listed for bullet and primer mfg's but only Vihtavuori powders listed.
The great part is it's completely customizable for all components.

While I don't suggest forgoing a backup paper copy it is nice to just grab the phone and enter the new to you load you just created and log it in.

Example of my screen shot...
Screenshot_20221206_121958_Vihtavuori Reload.jpg

You do need to login but to those that would complain about that gives you protection of losing your data.
That's a great idea as I'd assume Vihtavuori will around a long time where we change devices every couple of years and possibly lose the recorded data.
The log in prevents that or at least should help prevent that.

If anyone has any other user friendly good customizable log data apps please post them up.

i made my own in exel, to. I like to ad a line graph for velocity. Helps to quickly identify velocity nodes. Google sheets is also good because its free and stored in the cloud so you can log in from any device, anywhere to read/edit them. I still have hard copies hand written on index cards and kept in recipe card boxes.

Here you go I'm pretty sure you can decipher what every column stands for but if you have a question let me know . I have well over 2,000 loads that were actually fired at the range

.Screenshot_20221206_181225_Sheets.jpg

Last edited:
I have my own as well.

JD338
Me also. As much as I like tech organization, I lost a lot of car maintenance data when an app i used ceased to upgrade to the next IOS version. I lost a ton of Caldwell chrono data when I had to switch IPads. You are at the mercy of the tech. Use a spreadsheet, back it up, and email it to yourself every once in a while just in case.

Me also. As much as I like tech organization, I lost a lot of car maintenance data when an app i used ceased to upgrade to the next IOS version. I lost a ton of Caldwell chrono data when I had to switch IPads. You are at the mercy of the tech. Use a spreadsheet, back it up, and email it to yourself every once in a while just in case.
Anything tech related is always a risk but I feel pretty good about that particular app.
No matter what electronic log using I still always try to make a written copy in my log book which is looking pretty sorry and ragged. It's a lyman logbook I was given by my Lyman rep in 1994.
Probably the same book they had circa 1974 as well...lol

There's an app (if you want) that keeps track of cost per round? Reload calc and reloading assistant of both I've yet to use (but are downloaded). I have the VV app as for it list load data and diary. I haven't tried the lapua app for scope corrections or the hornady d4 yet. 1 would hope both companies would know their own bullet deviation?

Back