British totalitarianism

It wasn’t so long ago the Biden admin was meeting with social media companies asking them to squelch information that goes against their narratives. And the short lived “disinformation czar”. Don’t think they haven’t been in contact with the DOJ wanting ways to circumvent the constitution and jail the opposition.

It wasn’t so long ago the Biden admin was meeting with social media companies asking them to squelch information that goes against their narratives. And the short lived “disinformation czar”. Don’t think they haven’t been in contact with the DOJ wanting ways to circumvent the constitution and jail the opposition.
Tragically true. And Kamala/Walz will expand these efforts if they are given the chance!:mad:

I’m not keen on any law enforcement coming to my door let alone a foreign one.

My faith in this country has been eroded to the point that I don’t trust or believe in the “system” anymore. I just want to be left alone.

Vince

Ah geez. Be careful what you say fellas, wouldn’t want the Bobbies to show up to drag us back to London for a necktie party over just words that we have typed. When did we wake up in an episode of the Twilight Zone? Anyone know?

Ah geez. Be careful what you say fellas, wouldn’t want the Bobbies to show up to drag us back to London for a necktie party over just words that we have typed. When did we wake up in an episode of the Twilight Zone? Anyone know?
I think if the Bobbies came over here and tried something stupid like that we would return to 1776 for a wee bit and send them packing,

I'm sure the chief of police is frustrated because he is trying to demonstrate his commitment to DEI. His advancement is dependent upon his demonstration of such commitment. It must be frustrating for him, when he knows there isn't a cotton-pickin' thing he can do about what people in the colonies say when their statements reflect on the confusion of the various British governments.:unsure:🙄

Assuming he tries to do what he said, and yes, I know about assuming, if he did send a copper over the copper would probably have to accompanies an LEO from stateside. Probably a U.S. Marshall. Wonder what they would do if I refused to go peacefully? The Marshall would probably laugh unless he was woke and the bobby would sit down and cry.
Paul B.

Assuming he tries to do what he said, and yes, I know about assuming, if he did send a copper over the copper would probably have to accompanies an LEO from stateside. Probably a U.S. Marshall. Wonder what they would do if I refused to go peacefully? The Marshall would probably laugh unless he was woke and the bobby would sit down and cry.
Paul B.
Sadly too many of them are “woke” these days.
The old guard is retiring as fast as they can and are being replaced with DEI sycophants.

Vince

Happened in 2008 at election time.

Back