Remington on the move

No doubt political currents do have ramifications. Remington is but one example. Smith & Wesson, Magpul, Beretta, Stag Arms, Kimber--There is a continual exodus from blue states to where the manufacturers are welcome.

Sad really. A major corporation relocating to another state. You would think these Red states would wake up and smell the coffee. Lost tax revenue and unemployment alone will cost NY dearly. I wonder what Trump is going to do after last week's judgement?

JD338

NY wants Trump to pay for the migrants. I saw on the news that Allstate is raising car insurance 30% in California and a liberal rep wants a $50 minimum wage. NY and California should just fall in the ocean.

This disease is slowly spreading through out the country. Starting with the brainwashing at a young age in schools.

The disease only lasts until these kids have to work for a living, pay taxes, buy homes and manage to make it all work while watching others get everything handed to them with the tax dollars paid by others. I've seen many of these liberal college kids get a rude awakening and begin to understand conservativism.

The disease only lasts until these kids have to work for a living, pay taxes, buy homes and manage to make it all work while watching others get everything handed to them with the tax dollars paid by others. I've seen many of these liberal college kids get a rude awakening and begin to understand conservativism.
If you can get them to work. Many are not ready for the workforce.

Not a Remington fan per se. Nothing bad to say just no experience with them. These things are always sad to to see. The loss of all the accumulated knowledge and skill of the staff is irreplaceable whenever these types of things happen. (i.e. "Remlin") No matter what the line of work. Feel for the families affected. CL

Every business should leave NY and CA.
Actually, I have a better solution to the liberal states and their gun laws. ALL of the weapons and ammunition manufacturers should refuse to sell any of their product to any police department or other government agency in that state. I mean absolutely nothing. No handguns, long guns, duty ammo, practice ammo...nothing. If it's too dangerous for law-abiding citizens to have, then it's too dangerous for the govt to have. Of course, that would mean a hit to their bottom line, but what will the hit be when the citizens can no longer buy what they're selling? Pick your poison, guys.

Actually, I have a better solution to the liberal states and their gun laws. ALL of the weapons and ammunition manufacturers should refuse to sell any of their product to any police department or other government agency in that state. I mean absolutely nothing. No handguns, long guns, duty ammo, practice ammo...nothing. If it's too dangerous for law-abiding citizens to have, then it's too dangerous for the govt to have. Of course, that would mean a hit to their bottom line, but what will the hit be when the citizens can no longer buy what they're selling? Pick your poison, guys.
Supposedly Hornady did stop suppling NY. Anything is to dangerous for the government to have their hands on. https://gunsweek.com/en/current/news/hornady-stops-selling-ammunition-new-york-state-agencies

Back