BSA Contender

I have several BSA Contender scopes, for the money they are very good scopes. They don't hold a candle to the more expensive brands out there as far as clarity is concerned, but they work. I have looged several range sessions & a couple of trips west for prarie dogs & had no issues.
I have not had to personally send one back, but I know a couple of people that have & customer service was great. I would not hesitate to buy another BSA scope if it was the best I could afford at the time I needed it.

I have used it for varminting a while ago.

At high power it was fuzzy. Basically you get what you pay for. I have Leupolds on everything now.

I've had the platinum 8-32 and my friend has a contender 6-24. There about worthless anything over 18x, so fuzzy you cant tell what your looking at. They dont track worth poop...Surely dont use them for any kind of LR shooting when your clicking up and down all the time, (you will not return to zero.) I foudn that out the hard way. There a cheap scope pretty much. Myabe if you leave it sighted in at 1 distance it might work ok, but I wont ever buy another, except for maybe a .22 scope...I got Leupolds on all my big game rifles now, even my little 10/22 has a leup 3x9...You get what you pay for in glass and thats the bottom line.

Back