Bullet sample packs (Box of Chocolates)

mj30wilson

Beginner
May 20, 2006
Anyone at Nosler ever think of putting out a sample pack of bullets.
I.E. 10 AccuBond
10 Partition
10 Balistic tip
10 Custom compitition
10 solid base
50 total bullets

All in one box so we could sample a little of everything without buying 50 of each. Shoot a couple groups with each type and then choose what works best with your gun. I think more people would venture into someting like this due to all the experimentation that reloaders do. This may even open the eyes of others who do not buy other types of bullets due to price of buying 50, then if they don't like them their stuck with 30-40 left over bullets. When they find the bullets that they like they buy more of that type of bullet and with having tried other types they can compare accuracy and/or penetration,expansion,weight retention and overall effectiveness of each bullet.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?[/u]

mj30wilson":331t22ut said:
Anyone at Nosler ever think of putting out a sample pack of bullets.
I.E. 10 AccuBond
10 Partition
10 Balistic tip
10 Custom compitition
10 solid base
50 total bullets

All in one box so we could sample a little of everything without buying 50 of each. Shoot a couple groups with each type and then choose what works best with your gun. I think more people would venture into someting like this due to all the experimentation that reloaders do. This may even open the eyes of others who do not buy other types of bullets due to price of buying 50, then if they don't like them their stuck with 30-40 left over bullets. When they find the bullets that they like they buy more of that type of bullet and with having tried other types they can compare accuracy and/or penetration,expansion,weight retention and overall effectiveness of each bullet.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?[/u]

Why are you posting this in the optics section??????????

Ever had one of those wish I had thought of that moments or worse yet wish I would have brought that to marhet moments I would have been rich.

www.bulletproofsamples.com can just go slam their fingers in a car door.

On another note its about time!!!

Back