Bushnell Warranty

smitty81

Beginner
Apr 11, 2007
Anyone have any expeirence with bushnells customer service? I have 2 scopes that i bought new a few years back. One was a trophy and the other was a banner. On the trophy, i think the glass is messed up inside because one year it went way outta wac. On the banner, the rubber eye ring came off and the tube on the scope couldnt handle the precussion of my rifle i think. When i took the rings off, the tube had an indention on the front sight. The rings and scope are the same size............

Wondering if im wasting my money sending them in or not.

smitty81

I have no experience with Bushnell customer service. Let us know how they support your needs and the length of time involved.

JD338

The ring marks aren't a warranty item - they occur because when most rings tighten down, the sharp edges where they meet are not kept perfectly round, but rather dig into the scope tube and make those little marks. I've seen them on every brand of scope, including Zeiss, Swaro, and Leupold. It's got nothing to do with the scope in that instance. As far as the glass going out of whack on the other scope, I suspect what you mean is the reticle and erector tube (the part that adjusts) are no longer secured within the scope tube, and it doesn't hold zero or shoot to point of aim at all. That's a warranty item, for sure.

Back