Buying Leupold scopes....

Handloader
May 30, 2009
Just a question on finding the cheapest place to buy Leupold scopes.I use to get them from a place called D&R sports.I have been out of the loop for several years and was hoping to get the head up on where to buy.
Thanks much!

All I can say is start searching your local area and online. My current local area totally sucks for anything to do with hunting or shooting. I rely on my skills in searching the internet and have been lucky to stumble upon some good deals for certain Leupold scopes.

I shop for used ones at places that carry used rifles... Can often make great deals on Loopie scopes in good shape - and the warranty is still good.

Bear Basin will match prices and give good customer service. The Optic Zone is another good dealer with good prices. I have scopes from both of them.

Bob

Rick Bin the head fred on the 24 Hr Campfire also sells Leupold. He is a good guy, and stands behind his products.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/catalog/

Leupold is famous for price controlling their distributors, if they sell for too cheap they get cut off.

The steer to used scopes is a good idea because Leupold's warranty extends.

jim

Try this www.samplelist.com
if that isn't correct try www.thesamplelist.com
Sorry for not being sure, but one will work...They offer hundreds of new and used Leupolds, Zeiss, etc.etc. just about any brand name you would want. Will even show you a photo of exact scope. Will give you list price and "used" price. Then if you can't find any thing on the sample list, try their main company SWFA...I have purchased several Leupolds at a fraction of mfg. retail pice..A couple of Zeiss and a couple of new Vortex. All scopes are like new! Give them a look and hope you find something you like! Their office is in a little town named Red Oak, just a few miles south of Dallas city limits. Good luck! GRT338

.405":1j07185k said:
Just a question on finding the cheapest place to buy Leupold scopes.I use to get them from a place called D&R sports.I have been out of the loop for several years and was hoping to get the head up on where to buy.
Thanks much!

What power ya looking for?

I can not get scopes shipped up to Canada but I have seen some pretty good prices at Natchez.

Blessings,
Dan

Bob in TX":3c7w8det said:
Bear Basin will match prices and give good customer service. The Optic Zone is another good dealer with good prices. I have scopes from both of them.

Bob

+1

Back