CED M2

barge

Beginner
Nov 24, 2008
Was not quite sure where to post this question, but would appreciate the input. I am going to need a new chronograph, my brother and I have been sharing, but he now lives further away with makes it more trouble. My question is peoples experience with them and are the IR screens really needed? My intentions are to get them and the battery pack but am looking for confirmation. I would also like to know if the IR screens will work with saboted muzzeloader bullets?

barge,

I have the CED Millenium original unit with the IR screens. For your ML application you may have to adjust the distance to the screens or shoot through a sheet of paper.

jim

Thanks I have decided I'll have to spend the money in a couple of weeks and go from there. I have not kept up with chronograghs because what we where using was doing fine and served our purpose. If I am going to get a new one I'd rather spend alittle extra as it will be used quite some time. It's funny how you go and don't use it then there is no way to function without it. Sort of like most tools.

Back